Galileo (51-200 Employees, 158% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Traditional health care is broken. Galileo is here to fix it. We’re a rapidly growing health startup that combines intuitive design and clinical expertise to deliver affordable, quality care for all.
Galileans, as we like to call ourselves, are dedicated to flipping the traditional health care model into a modern solution for today—and beyond. Our empathetic, mission-driven culture puts our patients first, celebrates creative problem solving, and moves quickly to build great products. Our teams work collaboratively, so there’s plenty of day-to-day interaction. We believe in a hybrid, flexible working environment and have team members across the U.S. and the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Galileo is looking for a seasoned Recruiter to join our clinical recruiting team. In this role, you will use your recruiting expertise, innovative thinking, and business acumen to find, engage and hire outstanding patient-facing team members, including physicians, nurse practitioners, behavioral health professionals, and more! You will serve as a strategic talent advisor to both clinical and non-clincial leaders, devise and execute sourcing strategies, mobilize and train hiring teams, and partner to close and hire great talent. This role reports directly to the Head of Talent.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Leverage recruiting expertise and innovative thinking to build evergreen pipelines of talent for our patient-facing roles (e.g. clinicians, community health workers, virtual support associates) for our delivery and digital businesses.
- Play a pivotal role in building out our new Digital Clinician Reserves Program.
- Partner with leaders across the organization to understand how their teams’ strategy drives hiring needs, enabling you to refine candidate sourcing and evaluation playbooks
- Elevate Galileo’s employer brand by finding creative ways to tell our story and distinguish our offering, including the creation of EB content, campaigns, etc
- Develop strong connections within the tech and medical innovation communities, remaining abreast of opportunities, challenges, and trends to continuously improve our approach to talent
You thrive when you are able to own your domain, conquer the toughest challenges, and enable all to find success. You are a fierce advocate for transparency and equity when it comes to finding and assessing talent. You are never satisfied with the status quo and are constantly looking for ways to build, improve and grow. You are highly collaborative, naturally curious, and love to solve problems and innovate in the talent space!
We would love to hear from you if you have the following or equivalent experience:
- Record of excellence in solving challenging recruiting problems in progressive organizations
- Bias for creative thinking, coupled with the ability to quickly understand unique, highly specialized roles and devise strategies to hire for them
- Ability to drive strategy with data and qualitative insight, continuously finding opportunities for greater efficiency and impact
- Experience running a high-touch recruiting process with a passion for building relationships with candidates
- A passion for diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging and the practices that support these areas
- Exceptional people skills, whether it comes to credibility with diverse prospect pools, ensuring outstanding candidate experiences, or serving as an external ambassador for Galileo
- Savviness with ATSs and recruiting/business tools (we use G Suite, Slack, Greenhouse, Ashby, Gem, PracticeMatch and more!)
- Desire to make a difference in healthcare and to be surrounded by a like-minded, mission-oriented team
*Clinical recruiting experience is not required. We’re eager to hire someone with outstanding foundational recruiting skills who is excited to innovate in this new domain.
HOW WE HIRE
Galileo is committed to hiring the best team possible to build health care that works for everyone. We value a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds—including, but not limited to—race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status. Galileo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with a qualifying disability or conflict with a sincerely held religious belief, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship or fail to eliminate a direct threat.