Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Do you enjoy working with customers to help them transition to new products and lead organisational change? Are you confident on the phone, experienced in presenting with a technical audience and determined in helping the customer overcome obstacles? If so, then this could be exactly what you’re looking for!
We are searching for Enterprise Cloud Migrations Managers (CMMs) that will be at the forefront of helping our enterprise customers learn about migration options and optimally plan and execute on migrating their Atlassian software instance from their On-Premise environment to the Atlassian Cloud.
The Enterprise CMMs wear many hats and are committed to helping large customers migrate with ease. They help coordinate internal and external partners, work as consultants with customers from technical admins to executives, facilitate building strong project plans and drive customer accountability.
In addition, they’ll also serve as the voice of the customer internally and issues/drive insights that will craft product strategy and improve our customer success processes.
In this role you will…
- Research and qualify inbound customers are “migration ready” based on their license profile and shared information;
- Conduct discovery during the customer migration process to assess and understand their use case, migration needs and any potential roadblocks to migrating;
- Advise customers on how to plan/prepare for migrations from On-Premise to Cloud;
- Ensure customers partner with Technical Support for troubleshooting and to assist with the data migrations;
- Liaise with multiple cross-functional teams, including but not limited to Customer Success Managers, Enterprise Advocates and Loyalty Advocates, Technical Support, Customer Programs, and Product;
- Communicate customer trends and feedback to internal teams to drive improvements to documentation, tooling, product and process; and platform;
- Develop strategic recommendations for how to improve the migration experience for our customers.
On the first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Significant experience in a strategic customer-facing role within either customer support, customer success, a migrations-specific department, or other meaningful function;
- Project management experience, strong communication skills, as well as a natural propensity for public speaking and experience with leading C-level conversations;
- Ability to ask compelling/ leading questions, uncover common customer themes, and lead technical planning and project planning;
- Ability to build presentations, write content, and present to large audiences;
- Experience navigating a SaaS working environment with DevOps or IT teams and optimally completing large projects;
- Broad experience working with Enterprise level customers, comfort in navigating a large organisation and confirmed past involvement in building strong cross-functional relationships internally;
- Empathy for customer anxiety and experience in helping customers deal with change management within their organisation;
- Proven strategic account management skills;
- Ability to prioritise quickly and optimise process and tools to reduce inefficiencies and scale the program;
- Experience in advancing potential customer challenges before they become full-blown issues and the ability to partner with other teams to resolve and communicate needed information back to the customer.
It’s great, but not required if you have:
- Atlassian product knowledge or experience in building and supporting migrations related projects in the past;
- Technical ability to navigate and solution for complex discussions on various deployment/migration options across self-hosted, cloud, and hybrid deployment options;
- Experience in working with a channel of Solutions Partners;
- Ability to establish vision and guide other Atlassian teams (solution marketing, product).
The team is filled with customer focused individuals that champion and support industry-leading products used by a growing list of 85K customers globally. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product, as well as our customer’s overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with customers, problem-solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian. We wake up every morning asking ourselves how we can improve the customer’s experience, the quality of our product, the quality of our support system, or our individual weaknesses. We are not scared of challenges, nor do we back down or get deterred by tough problems.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .