WEKA / Weka.IO (201-500 Employees, 124% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About The Position
WEKA addresses the storage challenges posed by today’s enterprise AI workloads and other high-performance applications running on-premises, in the cloud or bursting between platforms. The WEKA offers a modern subscription software-based data platform delivering 10x+ performance and scale demanded by today’s cloud and AI workloads. The WEKA Data Platform Delivers the simplicity of NAS, the performance of SAN or DAS and the scale of object storage, with no compromises.
About The Position
The Revenue Marketing team is looking for a Cloud Partner Marketing expert to build awareness, drive high quality pipeline and ultimately generate revenue through our cloud partner ecosystem. You will be responsible for defining our demand generation GTM plan and execution of integrated campaigns and events targeting our top use cases and personas to generate global cloud pipeline and revenue.
If you are an experienced, energetic, results-driven partner marketer who is ready for the challenge of joining a fast-growing company, then this is a great role for you!
In this role you will need to be creative, resourceful, and goal oriented. You will seek out metrics to help guide your business strategy and plan. You bring a cloud and/or cloud storage technology marketing experience and how best to create demand within the cloud partner ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience building and scaling integrated partner marketing programs, events and campaigns, making data-driven decisions, developing and implementing measurement and attribution across all elements, and leveraging research and data insights to improve effectiveness.
· Responsible for the planning, design and execution of cloud programs, campaigns and events to drive awareness, customer acquisition and pipeline growth globally with the goal to generate cloud revenue.
· Drive cross-functional planning and execution on campaign program deliverables across web, content, product and field marketing teams
· Own metrics and reporting for all programs, campaigns and events including lead generation, pipeline contribution and awareness metrics
· Measure, analyze and report on the impact of all cloud demand activities on pipeline, revenue and cloud demand funnel velocity
· Develop strong working relationships across the entire marketing and sales departments, managing full-funnel cloud marketing initiatives, while thriving in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· 10+ years of experience in partner marketing/demand generation/field marketing
· 5+ years of recent experience within marketing B2B enterprise software or cloud-based solution provider
· Ability to turn vision into strategy and a marketing plan
· Integrated partner marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
· Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate across a number of stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, services, and marketing
· Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, and analytical
· Experience in managing quarterly and annual program budgets
· Experience in vendor management and negotiating
· Hands-on experience with marketing automation systems
· Strong project management skills; excellent attention to detail
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
· Strong team player with a positive attitude