Invictisecurity (201-500 Employees, 318% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Invicti Security is an information technology company that provides web app security solutions, and cyber and data management security.
Who are you?
You are that cloud aeronaut assisting in strategy, design, transition and implementation of IT operations. You enjoy analyzing each part of the things you own to build a better form. How does managing virtual systems in the cloud while working from home or your favorite local coffee shop sound? JOIN US now!
What you’ll be doing?
- Managing Windows Server and Linux operating systems
- Managing Windows 10 clients patch / upgrade / application rollouts, managing OS and application license inventory
- Managing endpoint security
- Provisioning and managing virtualization and cloud infrastructures
- Managing Windows 10 focused PC and client OS / application / patch inventory
- Help managing the end-point and server threat management systems
- Ensuring security levels across all servers through configuration and regular patch management of the operating systems
What You’ll Need?
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing virtual cloud servers, opensource systems
- Experience in cyber-security compliance (KVKK or GDPR) is a big plus
- Experience with vendor management and procurement processes and licensing
- Knowledge of backups, restores and recovery models
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement and quality in IT delivery, support and compliance
- Experience in a critical 7/24 environment
- We are a multinational family. So you must be proficient in the English language. A Google-translate-driven dialogue is boring 🙂
- ISO27001 knowledge is a big plus
- Because we wear white hats!
- Continuous Recognition & Rewards
- Competitive offerings
- Company provided Private Medical Plan by Mapfre Insurance (100% Inpatient, 80% Outpatient coverage, Plus Family Coverage)
- Continuous learning and development opportunity through qualified technical resources
- Flexible working hours, 5 days vacation leave in the first year, birthday 1 day time-off
- Cultural perks
- Remote working