Lyra Health (501+ Employees, 193% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for an Operations Lead within the Blended Care Coaching (BCC) team to focus on planning, monitoring, and evaluating coach performance to help us provide top quality care to clients. This is a critical role to ensure that the BCC team is effectively and efficiently leveraging performance management processes, tools, and resources to support coaches in the delivery of exceptional services that result in measurable, life-changing outcomes for the clients, consistently receive high satisfaction ratings, and positively impact the likelihood of customer renewals for Lyra.
This role will be a great fit if you are energized by diving into the the data and people-informed processes that make a difference for coaches, Coach Supervisors, BCC team, Lyra’s business, and, most importantly, the clients. You will work in close collaboration with the Coach Supervision team, Clinical team, People team, legal team, data analytic team, and Coach Operations team to support coaches.
- Lead operations for coach performance within the Coaching Operations team that oversees hundreds of coaches seeing thousands of clients across the country and globe.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining tools such as Performance Management System to support supervisors and coaches.
- Partner and collaborate across Product, Data Analytics, Legal, People Operations, and Coach Supervision teams.
- Responsible for building and maintaining performance cycles in collaboration with People team and Compensation team.
- Identify operational weaknesses and opportunities to build supportive environment for coaches to thrive while delivering quality coaching at scale.
- Build and maintain internal reference guides and training for the Coach Supervision team.
- Partner with Sr. Clinical Lead to gather and analyze cross-functional performance data and integrate with comprehensive performance management tools.
- Report out on high level coach performance trends to align with coach development opportunities and coach communication pathways.
- 5+ years of Operations, Human Resources, or Program Management experience; Startup/non-profit or health care provider experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in performance management space.
- Direct experience in mental health field / healthcare operations is preferred.
- Exceptional people skills, with prior experience as a manager strongly preferred.
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and balance priorities in a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment.
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.