UiPath (501+ Employees, 61% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are seeking a Commercial Desk Director/Manager – AMER who can provide strategic consultation and expertise across the sales organization for continuing growth and development.
Reporting to the Global Vice President for UiPath Deal Desk, you will be leading and overseeing all aspects of the Deal Desk team including management of deals through the deal review process to ensure accuracy; business, operational and SLA compliance, and optimal deal structure and pricing response. In this role you’ll act as an escalation point for other team members on deal exceptions, more complex structuring issues, and deal desk matters.
What you'll do at UiPath
- Provide expert guidance to Enterprise Field Sales in the areas of deal structuring, pricing, and contract management.
- Participate in deal reviews with Sales/Sales Leadership to help drive Account-Level strategy on pricing/deal structuring
- Managing, mentoring, and fostering a synergy within the team and thinking of creative ways to challenge and uplift the team.
- Working with Sales, Field Operations, and Legal throughout the contract process and providing suggestions and assistance in order to ensure proper processing, including but not limited to contract red line review and negotiations.
- Effectively resolving and championing questions arising between internal processes and customer needs.
- Working on issues that impact selling success by providing insights to improve and enhance processes to drive a smoother, easier, and frictionless experience.
- Oversee administration, optimization, training and adoption of enterprise business tools for the sales team (Salesforce in particular)
- Stay updated on the company processes and flows for its products and new releases
- Analytical mindset to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Approval and escalation management-know when to pull in the specialists
- Ability to develop rinse and repeatable programmatic framework
What you'll bring to the team
- 10+ years of experience working in Enterprise software / SaaS industry (Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations experience preferred)
- 5+ years of management experience
- Strong working experience with Salesforce required, as well as the ecosystem of related tools such as Clari, Tableau, NetSuite, Excel, PowerPoint
- Solution-oriented approach and proven track record of driving sales operational excellence and process improvements
- Experience in complex deal structuring, including large Enterprise License Agreements
- Experience reviewing customer contracts and drafting contract language
- Excellent communication skills – written / verbal / presentation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure the team delivers quality results within given time frame
- Highly autonomous with quality decision making and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, high energy and growth mindset
- Consulting or Sales background is a plus
- Solid knowledge of pricing & skus
- Solid knowledge or revenue recognition and technical accounting, and key business targets for billings and ARR
- Business acumen to identify opportunities to significantly improve deal economics
- Bachelor’s Degree