BNB Chain Labs (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
In this role you will lead the Community and Developer Relations team, which encompasses Community Management, Tech Evangelism, and our Regional teams. You will be one of the public faces for BNB Chain, participating at events and other speaking engagements.
You will create the strategy for supporting and fostering our community of developers, token holders, investors, Web3 entrepreneurs, enterprise, and the general public, increasing global reach and engagement across all of our channels on social media and events. You’ll oversee the implementation of the plan and provide reporting to the Leadership team. The team also runs the Martians program (Ambassadors) and hackathons.
The role is remote and open to candidates in the US, UK, Germany, and the Netherlands.
- Create the Community strategy in alignment with the broader Marketing strategy and business objectives of the organization
- Represent BNB Chain at key events
- Lead the Community team to deliver on its OKRs, while supporting team members’ professional growth
- Collaborate with team leads in Marketing, Business Development, and Engineering to deliver relevant content to the community
- Develop community engagement strategies for the different target audiences for BNB: developers, token holders, enterprise, entrepreneurs, general public
- Work closely with projects in the BNB Chain and Binance ecosystems, as well as other ecosystems, to generate relevant community activities
- Ensure BNB is present at key events in blockchain and related industries, and creates our own events for the community
- Ensure that key projects for the Community team, such as the Martians program, are successful and deliver on their objectives
- Broaden the current reach and engagement of all activities by the Community team
- Manage the budget of the community team
- Provide regular reports and insights to the wider Marketing team and Leadership
- 4+ years of senior community management experience with blockchain/Web3 projects
- 4+ years of experience in leading community management teams for Web2 companies
- Deep knowledge of Web3/blockchain community programs
- Keen interest in Crypto, Blockchain, DeFi across several blockchain ecosystems
- Solid experience managing teams and external suppliers
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Thought leader among Crypto communities on Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Telegram
- Be process-driven, detail-oriented but also pragmatic and service-focused
- Competent working in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive and diligent
- Keep open lines of communication, collaborate with other teams and suppliers
- Be willing to work in a remote, distributed team
- Other European languages are a bonus
- Have good connections with other blockchain communities and projects
- Have good contacts with leading KOLs in the crypto space (DeFI, blockchain gaming)
- Comfortable using decentralized Crypto software such as Metamask, TrustWallet, DEXs Liquidity Pools, etc.