Reify Health / ReifyHealth (201-500 Employees, 478% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Reify Health is paving the way to faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials. Through its business entities, StudyTeam and Care Access, the company provides best-in-class trial optimization software and transformative clinical trial infrastructure that delivers research directly to more healthcare providers, communities, and patients wherever they are. Through partnerships with top biopharma companies, thousands of research clinics worldwide, and leading healthcare & community organizations, Reify Health is helping bring new medicines to patients faster, one trial at a time.
As Reify Health’s Global Community Manager, you will serve a critical role building and growing an online community of Clinical Research professionals who are directly involved in running cutting-edge, impactful patient-facing clinical trials around the world.
You will work cross functionally with Growth, Marketing and Customer Success teams to create, maintain and grow a comprehensive, interactive community of clinical research coordinators (CRCs), site directors, and primary investigators (PIs).
For clinical research sites, patient recruitment, pre-screening, and enrollment are often the biggest blockers to conducting a trial–meaning that important therapies don’t make it to patients who need them. There are barely any resources available to sites to improve these key parts of the clinical trial workflow.
We want to fill that gap by building and facilitating a community for our clinical research site professionals. This is an exciting newly created position that will be reporting into the Director of Growth.
- Drive community growth
- Curate engaging content from subject matter experts throughout the organization and externally
- Partner with the content marketing team to plan new Site-facing content for the Reify Health Community
- Partner with the digital marketing team to attract new community members
- Plan and execute a variety of community initiatives for multiple regions, such as educational webinars, AMAs, and roundtable discussions within the community
- Partner with the Customer Success and Product teams to create and maintain a space within the community for users of Reify Health’s platform, StudyTeam for Sites, to connect with each other
- Oversee the tracking, measurement, and reporting of the Community program initiatives
- Provide community feedback to management and stakeholders
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in marketing communications, community organizing/advocacy
- Proven experience facilitating and moderating community discussions
- Professional fluency in English and Spanish
- Preferred community forum experience in SaaS healthcare/healthtech
- Demonstrated ability to make data-driven decisions with a creative approach
- Thrives equally while working independently or with other team members
- Ideal candidate is self-motivated, takes initiative, is highly organized, and possesses strong execution skills in a fast-paced environment
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Reify Health is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that Reify works with a Professional Employer Organization.