Superside (201-500 Employees, 301% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Superside is an always-on design company that delivers great design at scale to Enterprise teams.
Superside is looking for an ambitious Community development and Social Media Manager to help us develop a community of creatives and marketers and elevate our social presence. From improving our credibility as an active participant in the creator economy, to starting a community focused on attracting and engaging our ideal customer profile, you will play a critical role in shaping the Superside brand.
This position will own a central function in a marketing team that has proven its ability to drive rapid growth from $1M-$10M ARR, and be part of our ongoing growth journey from $10M to $100M ARR and beyond.
Intended Career Path
Intended Career Path
Head of Community or Head of Brand
What You’ll Do
- Discover and engage in existing marketing and creative communities to further our brand. Examples include Reddit communities, Clubhouse clubs, various workshop and event-based communities such as Creative Mornings and more.
- Build the vision for our ICP-focused Community and begin by building an MVP that attracts and engages this audience, and facilitates interaction between members. We know this sounds simplistic and that there are a lot of steps to doing this right. We are more than willing to make this investment with your guidance.
- Work closely with the Content Marketing team to create exclusive content for this community.
- Develop our strategy on where to play and how to win w.r.t social media. Currently we are active on Instagram and Linkedin and less so on Twitter and Facebook. Lots of greenfield opportunities.
- Own the themes for each channel and the ideation and calendar surrounding it, both owning publishing as well as tracking of all social content
- Collaborate closely with the creative team to create engaging and high quality content that support your vision.
- Amplify our content by joining key employee-facing platforms and groups (Slack, LinkedIn, etc) and encourage sharing on these channels
- Craft a plan to best leverage our executive team and other influential persons within the company to promote Superside in interesting ways on social media
- Help our HR and Ops build up our presence and credibility on Dribbble and Behance for the purposes of our employee brand
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any field—we are open to all curious people
- 3+ years of experience working in social media and/or community management in the IT/tech/SaaS companies
- You’ve worked on a marketing or brand team previously
- A good eye for design and creative—maybe you’ve even dabbled in design before!
- Demonstrable experience growing a social media following
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building, launching or managing a communities in the past is a huge plus
- Experience with video is also a huge plus
Why join us
- We are a global company with 200+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly.
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world.
- We value employee development and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead.
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing.
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner.
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either.
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing.
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L’Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We’re a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.