Tanium (501+ Employees, 59% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for a Compensation Manager to join our global Rewards, Workforce Planning and Analytics team to play a key role in driving and implementing processes and programs connected to our compensation strategy. You will partner closely with leaders across the business, finance partners, and human resources partners to drive operational excellence and flawless execution of our compensation programs. We are looking for a data savvy individual who can not only dive into the details but also tell a data driven story.
What you’ll do:
- Consult with HR Business Partners, Recruiters, and Managers on compensation related topics and drive resolution of compensation issues using a data-driven approach.
- Key player in our annual compensation programs, including merit, promotions, equity & bonus administration.
- Partner on compensation projects from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communicating, and training.
- Analyze market data to assess competitiveness on cash, incentive, and equity programs.
- Develop dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data.
- Maintain the relationship with survey providers and make sure we are keeping ups with our data submissions.
- Assist in the preparation of material for our Leadership Development and Compensation Committee on matters related to equity and executive compensation.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of compensation or related experience.
- Background working on a Total Rewards team or in compensation consulting
- Knowledge of international compensation matters is meriting
- Proficient in SQL and Excel.
- Analytical in approach with a strong attention to detail and laser focus on achieving goals.
- Possesses a high level of integrity and understanding of the need for confidentiality towards all accessible HR data.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex quantitative/qualitative data and research findings into easy to understand presentations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, couple with critical thinking / problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized, multi-tasking ability.
- Able to work independently to address data requests and perform analysis on large data sets, and easily establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- A team-player mentality that can be leveraged in a collaborative environment, cross functionally, and globally at a fast pace and with frequently changing priorities.
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.