HubSpot (501+ Employees, 69% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
HubSpot develops cloud-based, inbound marketing software that allows businesses to transform the way that they market online.
In this newly created position, as a Compensation Operations Analyst, you will support the administration of HubSpot’s global compensation programs with a focus on operationalizing, maintaining, and scaling HubSpot’s compensation related data and programs.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Compensation team members in support of the development of HubSpot’s global compensation programs
- Manage the administration and utilization of PayFactors to assist with compensation benchmarking and structure development/administration
- Develop & maintain compensation data, processes, and audits to ensure data integrity in Workday and PayFactors
- Identify processes that are lacking automation and help to streamline
- Help us scale, improve, and add efficiency to our current programs & processes
- Develop & maintain compensation related reporting
- Participate in salary surveys
- Assist in the process and consolidation of compensation related data changes
- Partner closely with HRIS team and with colleagues on cross-functional teams
- Compensation related activities and projects as needed
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years experience in compensation analysis and operations
- Strong operational skills and interest in scaling processes
- Strong Excel skills with ability to analyze data
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Experience with PayFactors preferred
- Flexible and consultative approach with cross functional relationship skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality as it pertains to compensation and HR related matters
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
In September 2021, the US government issued new federal vaccine guidance that certain government contractors must adhere to. HubSpot is a covered federal contractor and so, based on this guidance, our US-based employees are required to be vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination, by Dec. 8, 2021. What does this mean for you as a potential candidate? It means that if you were to join HubSpot, you would need to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8, 2021 or by your hire date (whichever is later) to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. HubSpot will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates. Please consider this new requirement when applying to HubSpot.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.