ProVal Technologies (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Do you have experience in the MSP Industry? Interested in becoming the expert that consults with the MSP and helps them succeed?
ProVal Technologies is a consulting firm for Managed IT Service providers, helping them navigate and manage their suite of technology products to support end-customers. Our team helps MSP’s leverage best-practices and efficiencies across their tools and technologies, to make MSP’s more efficient and profitable. ProVal also takes on operational capabilities in managing non customer-facing work for MSP’s so they can focus their teams on building customer relationships.
We are looking for a ConnectWise Automate Engineer to join our team! You will be working with our MSP partners to provide professional consulting and admin services for their centralized services functions.
- Salary Range: $60,000 – $80,000 annually
- Job Type: Full-time, Remote
- Evaluate client needs and develop content that supports business processes, such as scripting, monitoring, reporting/SQL, & patch manager configuration
- Lead recurring meetings with clients to build relationships, review environment needs, and create and implement solutions
- Audit and implement ProVal best practice solutions for new client onboarding
- Execute new plans for clients, and provide ongoing training and end-user support
- Collaborate within a team to innovate new ideas and best practices for clients and the company
- Communicate with vendors, such as ConnectWise Automate support, for bug reporting or tier three support
- Deploy and maintain official ConnectWise Automate or Third Party plugins
- Utilize company’s PSA to maintain daily time log
- Create regular video content for the ProVal Tech YouTube channel
- Recent hands-on experience with ConnectWise Automate
- Technical background across the IT Infrastructure / Managed Services technology stack
- Prior experience working for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) preferred
- Team player who is detail oriented and is eager to grow and develop their skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills with a focus on verbal and written communication, such as documenting formal company processes and content
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users
- Preferred experience (1 or more of the following):
- ConnectWise Automate Expert or Professional Certification
- PSA (ConnectWise Manage / Autotask)
- Backup tools (StorageCraft, Veeam, Datto, Acronis)
- Security solutions (SentinelOne, Huntress, Webroot, Sophos)
- Windows patching
- Great Team Culture
- Remote Position
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement Including Certifications
- Health and Dental Coverage
- 401k with Company Match
At ProVal we have one of the most unique teams around! Our team has experience in several RMM Platforms, including ConnectWise Automate and Kaseya VSA, as well as extensive PSA, Backup, and NOC administration experience. As a new team member, you will have the chance to collaborate with your team to innovate new ideas as you grow within the company!
We offer a benefit package that includes Self-managed PTO (where there is no cap to the hours of PTO you can take per year), medical, dental, and more. We also believe that work / life balance is important, so our hours are Monday through Friday, eight to five, with no on-call expectations!
At ProVal we like to have fun, learn from each other, and help each other grow. We pride ourselves on a positive and enjoyable company culture.
Our Core Values: Passion, Innovation, Growth, Execution, and Integrity