Jama Software (201-500 Employees, 20% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
**Note that you do not need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test, and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
Jama Software is seeking a smart, multifaceted Senior Consultant with proven experience in the Medical Device industry. This remote consultant position is responsible for providing best practices to support our new and existing customers in the Medical Device industry by achieving new and sustained value from Jama. With customer satisfaction as a top priority, this versatile role will guide industry leading and innovative organizations to positive outcomes while providing opportunity to grow and learn from these engagements.
In this role, you will:
- Become a subject matter expert in Jama’s products and offerings, specifically our Medical Device solution that aligns Jama Connect to standards (including CFR820, ISO13485, ISO1497) and industry best practices.
- Proactively own and lead multiple customer engagements as part of the Success Program.
- Lead client working sessions to drive decisions for how Jama Connect solution will be tailored to meet the client’s unique needs and processes.
- Deliver onsite and remote training of the Jama Connect product to customer implementation teams and to end-users
- Proactively identify and seek resolution of barriers that could expand the potential value of Jama Connect
- Assist Jama’s Solution Leads in enhancing Jama Connect and Medical Device solution offerings
- 5+ years of medical device industry experience with direct hands on knowledge in areas of new product development, quality management system, manufacturing process or other functional areas.
- Experience in developing, launching, or maintaining a regulated medical device in the global market
- Knowledge and direct experience with requirements, test management, risk management and regulatory/industry standards in the Medical Device industry
- Ideal candidate will have Systems Engineering, Software, Quality Engineering or equivalent technical background
- Ideal candidate will have experience facilitating process and quality maturity level evaluations for their customers
- Ideal candidate will have prior direct experience implementing or using Jama Connect at their organization
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Strengths You’ll Need
- Excellent presentation, meeting facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to seek out and build positive relationships with people at various levels and departments
- Lead customers through complex and technical discussions and drive to positive outcomes.
- Highly motivated, organized and self-directed to run a large portfolio of customer accounts (15+)
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Primary remote position, with limited travel expectations
- As a trusted advisor, opportunity to work and influence innovative companies in the medical space working on complex products and systems
- Opportunity to grow and learn from customer engagements with exposure to new technology, processes, and key thought leaders.
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized, transparent and results-oriented leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.