Hunter (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hunter makes it incredibly easy to reach out to other professionals. We help sales, recruiters and marketers connect with the relevant people with simple and powerful tools.
Hunter’s marketing team is hiring a Content Manager! You’ll have critical responsibilities in Hunter’s communication on the blog, social media, and elsewhere on the web.
This is the first time we hire for this role, so this is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the team and start new projects. You’ll be part of the marketing team alongside Irina (Head of Marketing) and François (Co-Founder).
About the role
In Hunter’s small team, the Content Manager is the voice of the company and creates content for various channels: our blog, social media, and other websites.
As a Content Manager, you will:
- Write in-depth articles about cold emailing and marketing for the blog. You will discuss the article ideas that bring the most value for Hunter’s users and create the content schedule in collaboration with Irina.
- Work closely with the engineering team to promote product updates with emails, blog articles, and posts on social media.
- Be responsible for Hunter’s social media, from the elaboration of the strategy to the regular publishing of content.
- Write guest posts for other blogs and participate in content partnerships with other publishers and SaaS companies.
- Write a monthly newsletter for Hunter’s users.
Hunter is a fully remote team, and this is a remote job. It is open to anyone located in Europe.
- Writing is your passion. Your grammar and writing skills are excellent.
- You understand how copywriting can drive engagement. You can be in your audience’s shoes, understand their concerns, and write stories that will resonate with them.
- You know SEO. You’ve learned how to create content that is great for readers and for search engines, too.
- You’re very familiar with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. You can write for each channel.
- You’ve already produced content in the B2B SaaS industry. You are no stranger to sales and marketing software.
Hunter is used by salespeople, marketers, and recruiters to reach out to the people that matter for their business. We index B2B data from millions of public web pages and make it convenient to explore with simple but powerful tools.
Hunter is the most popular solution to find professional email addresses. It is used by almost 3 million people and leading companies such as Google, Adobe, Microsoft, or IBM.
Hunter was founded in 2015 and is a self-funded company. We’re a small team working remotely from Europe, America, and Asia. Twice a year, the team meets in a company retreat in Europe.
Being part of Hunter will also get you:
- A competitive salary
- Five weeks of paid vacations per year
- Fully-paid setup (including a MacBook Pro, standing desk, and ergonomic chair)
- $5,000 vacation bonus per year