Replicated is the modern way to ship on-prem software. We give software vendors a container-based platform for easily deploying their applications inside customers’ environments.
The culture at Replicated is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and engineering-oriented. We value creativity, thoughtfulness, and innovation. With these values in mind, the Content Manager will join our Content team to write and produce various types of digital brand content to expand Replicated’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create digital resources to drive leads, subscribers, and awareness. (Examples include whitepapers, webinars, guides, videos, podcasts, newsletters, etc…)
- Write blogs on an ongoing basis to support and promote Replicated thought leadership, expertise, and product offerings and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Help manage a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year.Work cross-functionally to create a variety of web content and monitor its effectiveness over time.
- Create relevant content for our target personas and for each stage of their buyer’s journey.
- Ensure messaging is up to date.
- Strong story spotting and editorial approach – from sourcing, writing, editing, and reporting of results through consistent measurement against the content strategy.
- Manage independently contracted writers, including copywriting, proofreading, and copy editing.
- Keep abreast of industry trends.
- Share, implement and adopt best practices.
- Work with an absolutely amazing team to help grow Replicated fast!
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of experience producing content for the web, social media, events, and other marketing channels.
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
- A proven record of creating effective content for specific audiences and meeting deadlines.
- A dual-minded approach: You are highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think at scale, and rely on data to make decisions about content types and topics.
- A good grasp of cloud computing B2B marketing.
- Strong understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies and tactics related to content.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of the Kubernetes ecosystem
- WordPress experience
- Google Analytics experience
Replicated provides the tools for software companies to operationalize and scale the delivery of their Kubernetes-based applications to enterprise customers using a “modern on-prem” methodology. We’re working to improve the overall state of Enterprise Software by making it simpler for innovative teams to sell to large Enterprise customers without shifting focus away from their core products.
We are a Series-B stage startup with great customers, including HashiCorp, Gradle, Snyk, Sysdig, CircleCI, Wickr and many others. We’re a small but growing team led by two insightful and dedicated founders, who were early to recognize that container orchestration could become an essential tool for businesses of all sizes. Almost half of the Fortune 100 companies already manage applications using Replicated, and customer satisfaction and retention is very high.
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace. We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences.
We offer strong benefits to help you stay healthy and productive:
Partner perk programs
Generous time off
Laptop+accessories you need to get set up
Generous home office set up allowance or co-working space allowance
Replicated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all team members have an equal opportunity to succeed.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Replicated in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Replicated. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Replicated as a result of the unsolicited referral.