Make recognition fun. Love your work.
We’re rated 4.6 on Glassdoor—learn what makes Bonusly’s culture special in our Employee Un-handbook and follow along with life at Bonusly on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq)!
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
How can you help us?
Bonusly is at a critical point. We have great product-market fit and strong revenue growth. We recently closed our Series A and grew to over 50 employees. We pride ourselves in providing a top-notch employee experience, and as we enter the next phase of growth, we are looking to add dynamic, creative, collaborative professionals to our team. If that’s you, please read on!
Boulder/Denver Metro Area, Colorado (Relocation Provided)
Bonusly is looking for a strategic, people-focused, and data-driven Marketing leader to be our Content Marketing Manager. You will lead the Content Marketing squad as a people manager, subject matter expert, and strategic planner. You’ll be responsible for building awareness of the Bonusly brand and leveraging educational content and thought leadership to drive top of funnel marketing success. You’ll lead the content marketing squad’s direction and data analysis and support them in projects like content creation, link building, and producing virtual events. We’ll look to you for expertise on all things Content Marketing. We need someone who is an engaged, hands-on leader that is passionate about our Content Marketing efforts and the people who drive them.
Your team will build products that transform workplace recognition and feedback at the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the world.
What you’ll do
- Lead strategy and planning for the content marketing squad, including steering on strategic content topics, broader initiatives, and focus areas
- Lead and mentor our amazing Content Marketing squad, helping them to grow their careers and optimize performance
- Partner with Marketing Ops to monitor the right data, then analyze and make decisions based on that data
- Partner with Product Marketing to make sure we’re supporting the buyer journey from general awareness to product consideration and evaluation
- Continuously experiment, learn, and iterate to identify new ways to capture interest in Bonusly and optimize content for lead collection
- Deeply understand our audience and bring learnings back to the marketing team to help inform other activities
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled team that loves to create high-quality, high-performing content and campaigns
- Implement and refine processes to allow the team to execute and scale quickly
You should apply if you…..
- Have 5+ years of experience with B2B content marketing Have 2+ years of professional experience managing people
- Have a deep understanding of Content Marketing and how it enables business goals
- Have experience managing relationships with vendors, content partners, freelancers, etc.
- Have a deep understanding of SEO and related tools (Ahrefs/Moz/SEMrush)
- Are an expert in digital analytics, including Google Analytics
- Are familiar with running research/surveys & sourcing
- Have strong HTML/CSS skills
- Have an understanding of conversion optimization
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
Bonus points for…..
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience with HR Tech
- Target Base Range: $102,500 – $122,500
- Equity Range: .05% – .13%
Benefits and opportunities include…
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
What’s it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we’re all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.