Robinhood (501+ Employees, 306% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Robinhood is a stock brokerage that allows customers to buy and sell stocks, options, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies with zero commission.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About The Team:
Robinhood is hiring an Art Director for our Content Marketing & Social teams. Robinhood’s Social Media team is responsible for crafting and sustaining an engaged fan base across multiple social platforms including Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, and more. This role is highly cross-functional and will work across the organization with multiple partners to help develop a strong social presence for the brand.
The Art Director will be responsible for crafting innovative and compelling design solutions for Robinhood’s social and editorial platforms that meet the requirements of creative briefs and their respective timelines.
About You & The Role:
- 3-5 years of art direction in-house or at an agency, brand or design firm
- Outstanding conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Experience in advertising, marketing, brand identity, and social media communication
- Strong grasp of the creative development process, have excellent art direction skills, and consistently delivers best-in-class designs
- Demonstrates solid expertise in developing creative solutions across a broad range of mediums, including social media, video, interactive, and editorial
- Can successfully develop art direction for social media in a fast-moving environment
- Proficient in design software used in the design process, including Figma, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- You can communicate effectively with creative and project management teams
- An interest in financial services and a willingness to learn
- Great teammate, proactive, hard worker, and organized
Financial services experience
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.