akaCRM (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Founded in 2009, akaCRM is a Salesforce Premium Partner focused on advisory, implementation and managed support services for Salesforce®, Conga® and leading ecosystem application providers.
The Contract Lifecycle Management & Client Support Advisor provides support and consulting to clients with their Conga CLM Solutions and Salesforce CRM system administration needs. You will be the clients’ expert guide in all things Conga so they can win with their tech investment.
Tasks at hand:
- Designs and implements Conga CLM solutions for akaCRM clients.
- Trains and supports clients on their Conga and Salesforce deployments.
- Communicates with clients to provide excellent customer experiences.
- Identifies and documents client needs through engaged listening, identifying pain points and asking questions.
- Troubleshoots the cause of issues, identifies the appropriate solution, and communicates the solution to the client.
- Provides estimation of work needed and obtains approval to implement the solution where needed.
- Implements new configurations to include fields, layouts, object management, automations and validations rules as requested by clients and seeks the collaboration of team members where needed.
Your Background Includes:
- Working with contract management solutions, contracts administration, or procurement.
- Salesforce Administration is preferred
- Work with Conga Solutions.
- Conga Certifications such as Conga Composer, Conga Grid, Conga Contracts, Conga Contracts for Salesforce, Conga Sign and any Salesforce Consultant certifications are a plus.
- A home office location that is quiet, the ability to utilize your own computer, phone and Internet connection.
Success Looks Like:
- Utilizing your communication to hear and understand the clients’ business needs.
- Translating business needs into CLM solutions.
- The ability to speak the lingo of contract management with clients.
- Thriving in a high-paced work environment while managing several projects at one time.
- Eagerly pursuing additional expertise through earned certifications.
- Developing strong client relations that result in high satisfaction survey ratings.
- Autonomously managing your time well to meet client needs and billable hours goal.
Pay and Benefits:
- Remote work within your time zone with 20% flextime
- The salary range is $70,000 -$90,000
- We pay for your Certification Testing
- Health, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- Vacation, Paid Holidays and Birthday
- Sick & Parental Leave
- 401(K) with a match of 4%
- Employee Assistance Program
MUST be eligible to live and work in the United States without sponsorship.
akaCRM is an equal opportunity employer, Salesforce Equality partner and Salesforce Talent Alliance member.