This is a remote position.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Due to our strong growth we are looking to bring on a new Contracts Administrator. Our Contracts Administrator will play an integral role in the Contracts Department and will be responsible for making certain all new contracts and agreements are accurate, in compliance with Ad Hoc policy, as well as statutory regulations. You’ll assure that they are generated timely within the parameters required for internal and external deadlines. You’ll work as a member of the Contracts team to oversee, facilitate, draft, and negotiate contracts in support of the organization. You’ll be expected to maintain awareness of existing/new regulations, policies & procedures, product information, and systems in order to deliver on the responsibilities, accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a government contractor, all hires may be required to meet additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by applicable law, at the time of hire or any time thereafter
What You’ll Do
- Support our Contracts Director in coordination and collaboration with program teams to execute contractual obligations.
- Provides data collection and extraction requirements for Government Compliance, Contract Operations, and Business Development departments.
- Work closely with the Contracts team towards implementation of automated contract and subcontract management systems with the goal of increasing audit compliance and withstand Business System audit scrutiny.
- Complies with Federal, State and local laws and regulations associated with the procurement of services by various governmental entities.
- Establishes and maintains contractual relationships.
- Generates, negotiates, and manages all non-disclosure agreements (NDA), teaming agreements, subcontracting agreements, master award contracts, task orders, authorizations to proceed and memoranda of understanding (MOU), statements of work (SOW), and conflicts of interest reporting and tracking.
- Maintains knowledge of methods, techniques and skills required in contract-related functions, and remains current on new developments in the field
- Interacts closely and frequently with key internal departments to support and carry out assigned responsibilities
- Responds to internal and external customers with courtesy when dealing with staff and vendors
- Supports contract backlog efforts, coordinating with growth and delivery for contract directed forecasting
- Ensures that all systems operate smoothly and, in coordination with QA Manager, align with ISO and CMMI quality standards
- Act as backup to Contracts Director during absence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring
- At least 3 years managing contracts at the Federal or State level.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the laws and regulations applicable to government contracting, including without limitation the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) , and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- Experience in complying with Federal, State and local laws and regulations associated with the procurement of services by various governmental entities.
- Ability to establish and maintain contractual relationships.
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to multitask managing multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and become a trusted SME.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance Stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.