Vivun (51-200 Employees, 717% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Vivun is a global provider of Buyer Experience (BX) software. Its AI-powered platform supports a family of products that enables B2B businesses to meet the demands of today’s sales-proof buyer, differentiate from the competition, and accelerate revenue. With PreSales at the forefront of the buyer experience, companies can align Sales with Product, provide repeatable workflows for their solution experts, deliver on-demand product expertise, and win more deals with transparency and trust.
The Finance team at Vivun is a mission-critical team responsible for providing the company with financial and administrative support. The Controller will report to the VP of Finance and work closely with other accounting personnel, internal departments, and external parties to insure accurate and timely financial statements. As a Controller, you will be instrumental in building Vivun’s accounting processes and systems that scale.
- Manage the monthly/quarterly financial close process, and ongoing financial operations including: Billing, AR, AP, GL, T&E, and Cash.
- Ensures quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting, budget variances, trends, and partners with FP&A regarding variances, deviations, and forecasts accuracy.
- Develop a Revenue Recognition Policy and provide oversight.
- Financial Controls (“SOX-Lite”).
- Manage annual audit and ongoing relationship with audit firm.
- Manage Tax strategy and compliance.
- Implement new software tools and processes that scale.
- Coach/mentor accounting personnel.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, and active CPA required.
- 10 years professional experience in accounting/finance, 2 years of SAAS experience required
- Comprehensive & well-rounded technical GAAP accounting skills. ASC 606, SOX, IPO/ M & A, and startup Pre-IPO SaaS Tech company experience
- Experience that encompasses both large, public companies and smaller growth companies.
- Experience in implementing efficiency enhancing software tools.
- Strong analytical problem-solving aptitude with creative solutions, ability to organize work with large amounts of information efficiently, manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both in writing and verbally, with management, vendors
- Able to work as a team player
- Autonomous and enjoys a remote work environment
- Open to development of skills and knowledge
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent customer service
- A believer in Vivun’s core values: Don’t be greedy. Do the right thing. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
- Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
- Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
- A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
What You Will Have At Vivun:
- Competitive salary and full health benefits
- Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
- Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
- Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as “quiet period” each year
- An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals