Postclick (201-500 Employees, 27% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who are we?
We are innovators combining machine learning and AI with human insight to reshape digital marketing. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast, and cares about disrupting. You are an exceptional conversion optimization practitioner and enthusiast. You are adept at CRO strategy and comfortable in a client-facing environment. You have experience leading client strategy and successfully collaborating with client success managers, copywriters, and designers.
A day in the life
- You will develop and implement a successful post-click conversion strategy for client advertising campaigns
- You will participate in strategy-focused conversations with clients and be the direct day to day contact for the customer
- You will outline the hypotheses and plans for building relevant and personalized landing pages, oversee their development, then track their performance against key metrics leveraging the Postclick technology.
- You will work in collaboration with copywriters, data analysts, UX designers, and developers.
- You will build out and continually update our repository of optimization/personalization learnings, outcomes, and strategies
- You will generate ideas to further the strategic use of the Postclick platform in a way that’s practical, scalable, and drives real value for our clients
- You will help elevate the knowledge and understanding of other Conversion Engagement Manager’s with your expertise and experience.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of relevant client-facing experience
- Experience prioritizing, designing, and executing data-driven A/B/n and MVT experiments
- A solid foundation in conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, and web analytics
- Experience working in a tech enabled service environment and understanding of the SaaS delivery space
- Experience implementing experiments using Optimizely, Google Optimize 360, Adobe, Visual Website Optimizer, and/or other leading platforms
- Creative thinker — you’re able to build upon and improve the ideas of others as well as come up with new ideas that are both effective and scalable
- Data-driven storytelling skills. You create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals
- Experience with Mouseflow, SessionCam, Clicktale, Hotjar, UserTesting.com, UsabilityHub, Qualaroo, and/or similar platforms to analyze web user behavior and uncover actionable insights
- Solid understanding of digital advertising platforms like Google and Facebook
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and comprehensively
- Ability to quickly achieve an expert-level understanding of client business and competitive landscape in any vertical
- Elite communication skills and high EQ; you enjoy building relationships, both internally and with clients
- Experience working at a rapidly growing global tech start-up is a plus
- Available to work Pacific Time as needed
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, sick leave) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid WFO/WFH/Remote culture
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply, if needed.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.