Tutuka’s People Team is the heartbeat of our company: finding and hiring our awesome Tutukans all around the globe, making sure that they have got the support and guidance needed to grow, and keeping all our team members connected no matter how many time zones they have in between.
Our small People Team is split between two continents and as the company is growing, so is our team… are you our next Tutukan?
* Are you passionate about team member experience?
* Are you an excellent communicator in English, with an incredible ability to listen, understand and onboard team members?
* Do you have prior experience in Tech companies (bonus points for experience with remote teams)?
* Do you want to work in a quick changing environment?
* Are you a creative and proactive problem-solver?
* Do you have what it takes to deliver value over & above expectations on a consistent basis?
Do NOT apply for this job if:
* You need to be told what to do.
* You are not passionately focused on supporting team members to consistently exceed expectations.
* You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour.
If this role feels like a fit, read our values.
Only, if they excite and inspire you to join our team and culture then, please, read on…
Help us provide the best onboarding experience to our new Tutukans across the globe.
In order to support Tutuka’s acceleration in hiring, we are looking for someone who will focus on supporting new team members from the moment they sign their offer through to our team member orientation. We will look to you to help make our onboarding program the best that it can be!
With our global team stretching from Latin America all the way to South East Asia, staying connected is imperative for us and you will come up with new and creative ways to foster team collaboration and make sure that the Tutuka culture remains strong despite the distance.
You will take charge of all the pieces that go along with these initiatives, such as scheduling onboarding meetings, organising and manage multiple onboarding matters and small projects – simultaneously while maintaining deadlines. There may also be additional new tasks that pop up along the way.
This requires you to be proficient in the use of multiple (software) systems and tools to accurately track milestones for the onboarding steps for each team member, and to provide ongoing communication with the teams and hiring managers (timely) to prepare for a successful orientation.
* This is a full-time, remote contract position open to candidates located in EMEA.
* You’ve got a passport and are ready to travel! (at least twice per year internationally…once travel is safe)
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.