ConsenSys (501+ Employees, 76% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About Corporate Development
Consensys Software’s mission is to create the new internet. We are a blockchain technology company building infrastructure, tools, and applications to enable access to Web3 for users, developers, and enterprises. While we began by focusing on building out the Ethereum ecosystem, we continue to evolve and figure out how we can best enable our customers to harness the full value of this paradigm shift. We live at the intersection of a user-developer flywheel, powered by MetaMask – the world’s most popular Web3 wallet with over 30 million users – and our Developer products, Infura, Truffle, Quorum, and Diligence. We seek candidates passionate about helping build the future of Web3.
The Corporate Development group manages ConsenSys’ M&A, capital raising, and corporate venture capital activity. This role will play a major role in defining the future of ConsenSys, working closely with the executive leadership team and other key stakeholders to identify, assess, negotiate, and execute strategic acquisitions and investments in Web3. Along with M&A and venture investments, we lead the capital raising process, helping to share our story with current and future investors/partners. We develop both short and long-term strategies to help the company scale and meet its growth objectives.
- Analyze and execute M&A and strategic investment opportunities, including sourcing, financial analysis, due diligence, preparing materials, and integration planning in partnership with senior management and product team leads
- Work cross-functionally with senior leaders to shape and implement company strategy through deal execution, market research, and competitive analysis
- Cultivate industry connections to stay current on new developments
- Help drive all aspects of ConsenSys’ capital raising processes, including investor outreach and presentations, facilitating the due diligence process, and assisting in ongoing communication
- 2-4+ years at a top-tier company in investment banking, management consulting, corporate development, strategic finance or private equity
- M&A and/or Venture Capital experience preferred
- Excellent financial analysis skills with genuine intellectual curiosity for Web3
- BS/BA degree from top tier University
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, ability to run with tasks with little direction
- Experience negotiating and closing deals
- Technology coverage experience a bonus
- Blockchain exposure a bonus
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.