SupportNinja (501+ Employees, 68% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Why we’re awesome?
SupportNinja is redefining the outsourcing space. Our mission is to “Show the World a Better way to Outsource”.
What does this mean?
We work with some of the world’s most disruptive companies across the tech, lifestyle, music, and e-commerce spaces. Our services include customer support for apps, content moderation for streaming music services, B2B lead generation for SaaS companies, and back-office support for one of the world’s largest nonprofits.
Our client roster includes HotelTonight, Warner Music/Level, SeatGeek, and more. SupportNinja is one of the 100 fastest-growing private companies in the US, one of the fastest-growing companies to come out of Austin, a recipient of the Austin A-List Awards, and has been listed as a Best Place to Work.
Join us in our quarterly retreats, our welcoming office spaces, and see why we double in size year after year!
Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of our Human Resources Function/Department in Romania. Supervises and provides consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, like compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations, etc. as well as supervising the interview, hiring, and training processes.
The Country HR Manager uses analytical data and observes the HR trends and needs in the assigned region to provide long-term solutions and the necessary resources for employees to succeed. This attention to detail and proactive action is vital in building a culture of innovation and prosperity.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Keeps track of Human Resource related metrics such as, but not limited to, attrition, new hires, eNPS, and member performance, and contributions and leads projects that will directly improve the said metrics
- Reviews the performance of all managers and as stated in the Performance Management Procedures
- Responsible for the recruitment of employees
- Manages HR Function/Department in the assigned region
- Provides supervision on the execution of company events; aligns goals of each project to the better welfare of the employees in the region
- Identifies opportunities to improve company culture via employee engagement and provides doable yet high impact action items to cultivate a strong, vibrant employee climate suitable to encourage and reflect the company’s core values.
- Partners with the Training and the Learning & Development Function/Department on identifying learning opportunities for all employees, not limited to professional development such as personal/creative areas.
- May represent the Company in lawsuits, grievances, and complaints relating to the Labor Law/Code in the assigned region.
- Prepares, analyzes, conducts and presents periodic business reviews essential to performance tracking, whenever necessary
- Develops strategies for the resolution of human resource problems such as inappropriate employee behavior and special performance issues, etc.
- Evaluates regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and applies improvements; implements, manages, and assesses operation processes and procedures under the standards and procedures set out by the organization.
- Collaborates with the Recruitment Department in improving talent acquisition projects.
- Identifies individual and team gaps and takes corrective actions as needed following business-standard practices.
- Records and maintains the team’s individual and overall performance for reporting purposes (e.g. PEF, etc.)
- Coordinates effectively, efficiently, and clearly with Admin/Support Functions/Departments like Recruitment, Training, Office Services, IT, and others to ensure that onboarding and retention is seamless.
- Adheres and coordinates payroll-related processes and procedures as required and set by the company; Checks, validates and ensures completeness and timeliness of submissions for approval and approvals of payroll-related requests (e.g. PTO/Leave requests)
- Works with leadership to set team and individual KPIs and provide regular, actionable feedback
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Reviews financial information and adjusts operational budgets to promote profitability
- Audits Function/Department’s processes and projects properly as planned and agreed with the management; reviews post-evaluation surveys, analyzes results and pushes for the team to create and implement action plans
- Keeps oneself updated with the latest and best practices by attending seminars and training related to the profession and have it applied in the existing process to continually improve it; creates processes related to the need of the company and in compliance with the standards set by the government and the organizations in which the company is part of.
- Holds a degree in Human Resources, Psychology or any related field or equivalent knowledge and understanding; Certified Human Resource Professional certification is a plus
- Must have at least 5-year experience as an HR Supervisor/Manager
- Knowledge and ability to manage, lead and support the HR team.
- A strategic leader with a proven track record of enhancing HR service delivery by using data-driven methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with employees and suppliers at all levels; highly capable of representing the company in external HR associations
- Must be an expert in implementing and executing end-to-end Human Resources Process Management; Hiring, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, People Skills, Retaining Employees.
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
SupportNinja is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.