Accelerator App (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
AcceleratorApp is a startup and the world’s leading innovation management platform. We are dedicated to accelerating innovation by making the startup industry more connected, efficient, and fair—globally.
We are a remote-first organization based in Lisbon. If you want to be part of a passionate team, build a product that makes a difference, and desire a challenge that will define your career, this is the place.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the tech team, and help make the best technology-related decisions.
- Work with the team to develop alongside. Lead by example.
- Work closely CEO, designer, and customer team.
- Build a long-term strategy around team management.
- Fost a culture of openness, professionalism, high-quality products, and very importantly a culture that will lead each member to be proud of their work.
Lead technological development and architecture of the product.
We are looking for a CTO for the long haul that is ready to invest their all into a company that will redefine how innovation is done worldwide.
Manage the full developmental stack. Make technical-related decisions. Work with the team to ensure constant improvement and motivation, hiring, product roadmap, development strategy, and working closely with the CEO. Be part of a successful startup that grows 80% year on year and is bound to grow faster and faster moving forward.
Work with the team in developing a state-of-the-art application that takes in lots of business-related data worldwide. Shortly, machine learning will play a key role in providing insights for multiple parties using the application while expanding the size of the business.
Must be disciplined, love to code, and build great teams. Must be at ninja skill level with architecture.
As mentioned above, we are remote first, and with that comes much flexibility. We don’t care where you are located in the world. There is no check-in check-out. We work on a trust-based relationship. As opposed to having a fixed benefit plan, let’s discuss what matters to you. Here are a few options we can discuss.
- Health plan
- Stock options
- Hardware budget
- Training budget
- Traveling budget? Why not…
This benefit package will be designed around what you need.
FEEL FOR THE COMPANY
First, we are a diverse and global team. That means difference and openness. We thrive through this difference. We work in different time zones, so our process is heavily based on async communication, with a few weekly meetings. Weekly meetings camera on, ready to rock, and make those meetings efficient and to the point. That being said, the group of people working together on a feature/product will often meet together as a self-organized meeting to jam out about the product and find ways to deliver an improved solution.
- Familiarity with GraphQL APIs and WebSockets.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently with minimum guidance if required but knowing when to get help or ask for clarification for requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. It is crucial to have clear written and spoken communication in a remote work environment.
- Must constantly be looking to learn and improve.
- Must have great time management skills to address first the team and tech management duties and secondarly your coding duties. (you will assign yourself to your coding duties).
- Previous CTO experience
- Previous experience in a company that was very professional and innovative.