Carewell (51-200 Employees, 171% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Carewell envisions a world where informal caregivers find the support and convenience they need, allowing them to maintain a sense of normalcy, to live happier and healthier lives, and to spend more quality time with the people they love – in comfort, with confidence.
We are bringing this world about through always-on advice, expertly-vetted products, trusted partnerships and helpful resources designed to empower families and afford everyone the opportunity to age gracefully in-place.
Carewell is looking for Customer Care Associates to help and support family caregivers. We’re a close-knit team focused on empathy, kindness, and service. We love feedback, new ideas, and lifting each other up with frequent praise. But most of all, we love family caregivers. In this role, the bulk of your time will be spent on the phone with customers taking care of their needs and supporting them through their journey as a caregiver.
The ideal candidate is comfortable asking sensitive questions and diffusing tense situations, makes an effort to communicate from a place of empathy and kindness, and promotes happiness and positivity in every aspect of their life. You give and receive feedback often with an open mind, see problems as opportunities to learn and grow, and look for opportunities to enhance processes with the end goal of improving the customer experience. You enjoy working collaboratively with teammates, and you are resourceful while working independently.
- Help, support and care for our customers through quality conversations and customer service experiences
- Answer phones and assist customers with order placement, reorders, product questions and guidance, returns, and website navigation
- Ensure every customer feels valued and supported
- Build customer relationships based on trust, kindness, and reliability
- Recommend products that best serve our customers’ interests
- Practice active listening, clarify information, and diffuse tension for upset customers
- Participate in ongoing training and learning opportunities
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Fully Remote
- Saturday-Wednesday | 2pm-11pm EST
Mandatory Training Dates:
- July 18th – August 5th | Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST
- No more than an average of 25 mins per month of “unavailable time” off the phone
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Average of at least 4.5
- Average Handle Time (AHT) of 6.51 minutes or less
- Quality Assurance (QA) score average equal to or greater than 80%
- Answer Rate of 85% or more
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years experience in customer care or service-related industry directly dealing with customer AND/OR degree/certification in a relevant field including Healthcare, Nursing, Gerontology, Social Work, Teaching, CNA
- Proven history of strong service attitude (volunteer experience, passion projects, etc)
- Exceptional service skills including active listening, written and verbal communication skills, and a professional phone voice
- Proficiency with computer skills and strong typing skills
- Availability to work variable hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Reliable access to a private, secure, quiet workspace
- Reliable high-speed internet access with minimum download speed of 10 Mbps per person connected to the wireless internet
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to complete 15 full days of training M-F 9AM-6PM EST
- Starting wages are between $15 – $18 per hour, based on experience and education
Being a part of the Carewell family means:
- PTO (full time employees)
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (full time employees)
- Employee discount
- Remote work
- Passionate, mission-driven co-workers who are dedicated to improving caregivers’ lives
- Working for a fast-growing company with massive future potential. We’re doing great things, and the world is noticing!
- $500 sign on bonus for fluent Spanish-speaking employees
- $500 sign on bonus for applicants with active CNA license
- Bonuses are paid after 60 days of employment
Carewell’s mission is centered around creating a better world for care. We believe having diverse and inclusive teams is an integral part of carrying out that mission.
Our increasingly diverse world is faced with complex care challenges that can best be solved through a diverse and inclusive workforce, community of partners, and stakeholders.
Carewell is committed to equal opportunity, and we welcome and encourage all walks of life to come learn, grow, collaborate, and create a better world for care with us.