Tackle.io (51-200 Employees, 305% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Customer Education & Enablement Manager who can help us build a global, world-class Customer Education and Enablement program. As the Customer Education & Enablement Manager, you will ensure our customers are fully equipped and empowered to achieve their business goals. This is a cross-functional role on our Customer Enablement team focusing on developing and delivering our customer education and enablement strategy, content, courses, resources, and tools that help our customers learn, grow and become Tackle champions.
Ideally, you are someone who is passionate about creating content and learning paths that make an impact, meet the customer where they are, and deliver what they need when they need it. You’re creative, strategic, and an expert in content and learning strategy, development, execution, and management. You can explain the most complex of concepts in a way that engages and resonates with everyone from a first day customer to a long-time advocate. You understand how to build today for tomorrow’s vision, positioning for scale along the way. You measure everything and believe everything ties to ROI. You are passionate about technology, SaaS, and Cloud Marketplaces, and you bring that interest and innovation into your enablement approach. You excel working individually, partnering, and leading cross-functionally on multiple projects at one time. And, you want to be a part of a company that is defining a category and you want to be out front leading it. If this sounds like you, we’d like to speak with you.
In This Role You Will:
- Lead our customers to success through customer enablement, content, education, resources, and tools focusing adoption, expansion, optimization, and best practices
- Lead our customer enablement and education planning, development, communication, and management.
- Create, execute, and manage a wide variety of customer-facing enablement and content, resources, & tools ranging from micro-videos and in-platform walkthroughs to customer knowledge bases and guides.
- Create, execute, and manage a wide variety of customer education and training content, resources, & tools, ranging from micro-learning videos, ILT/VILT and self-serve courses and learning paths, to full certification.
- Manage and maintain existing enablement, content, and courses.
- Work cross-functionally to assess and understand customer needs and company priorities to establish a customer and enablement roadmap, calendar, KPIs/metrics, and assessment criteria.
- Own the cross-functional execution of customer education and enablement initiatives to ensure achievements and objectives are met on time, within scope, and of the highest quality.
- Organize and manage our customer content, resources, and tools into centralized, easy-to-use, and up-to-date knowledge centers
- Measure and share success by deploying an evaluation system that ensures the constant improvement of our enablement programs and resources and ties directly into our Company objectives and revenue goals.
- Gather, assess, and implement customer and internal feedback to continuously improve our customer education and enablement.
- Champion customer education and enablement, helping create a culture of enablement, empowerment, and success.
- Eventually, build and lead a customer enablement and education team to meet the growing customer education needs
You Should Have:
- 5+ years of experience designing and executing customer education and enablement programs, content, systems, and tools.
- Demonstrated success in building and implementing customer education and enablement programs that engage, educate, and deliver results against pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Experience creating and managing ILT, VILT, on-demand, in-flow, and blended learning paths, courses, and content.
- Experience managing content and communications strategy, resources, knowledge bases, wikis, and tools (LMS, CMS, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical concepts and business initiatives into creative and effective content, courses, learning paths, and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer persona and segments, their specific needs, and deliver the right education and enablement resources at the right time
- Strong program and project management skills and the ability to execute cross-functionally on multiple projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, agile environment
- History of overachievement and references from people telling us we’d be silly not to hire you
- Exceptional written, verbal, organizational, and presentation/training skills
- Working knowledge of customer enablement, education, training techniques and best practices
- Ability to work individually and remotely and to collaborate within a team environment to achieve your goals.
You Will Stand Out:
- Bring YOU to the role – we want creative, positive, and excited team members who can think around corners and push us all to get better every day
- You’re not afraid of a challenge – you analyze, create, share, and adapt
- You’re a continuous learner, eternally curious, with a growth mindset
- You’re smart, no doubt about it – but your EQ is off the charts as well
- You learn fast, adapt quickly, and pivot without breaking a sweat
- You’re a strong team player and collaborator. You’re happiest when the whole team is successful, and you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.
- You’re also a self-starter who thrives working independently in a remote setting
- You’re a master of organization and time management
- You are proactive and always two steps ahead of the ask
- You’re an expert at creating content that engages, inspires action, and delivers results across the full customer lifecycle
- You’re passionate about customer enablement and education, and you bring a positive demeanor, high energy, sense of humor, and a contagious passion to meet the changing needs of our customers and business
- You enjoy the demanding pace of a hyper-growth SaaS company
- You have experience working with Articulate, Adobe Creative Suite, LMS solutions, and CMS solutions
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We exist to help sellers sell more & sell faster, and we measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
Paint the art of the possible – We continuously innovate on how we do things, always looking for a better, smoother way for our customers and for each other.
Operate with integrity – We have a bias for action and we communicate both internally and externally with candor, empathy, and authenticity.
Learn and grow together – We work as a team, we celebrate wins, and we have fun together as we strive for professional and personal growth.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.