Integrichain (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
IntegriChain is the data and application backbone for market access departments of Life Sciences manufacturers. We deliver the data, the applications, and the business process infrastructure for patient access and therapy commercialization. More than 250 manufacturers rely on our ICyte Platform to orchestrate their commercial and government payer contracting, patient services, and distribution channels. ICyte is the first and only platform that unites the financial, operational, and commercial data sets required to support therapy access in the era of specialty and precision medicine. With ICyte, Life Sciences innovators can digitalize their market access operations, freeing up resources to focus on more data-driven decision support. With ICyte, Life Sciences innovators are digitalizing labor-intensive processes – freeing up their best talent to identify and resolve coverage and availability hurdles and to manage pricing and forecasting complexity.
We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in Ambler, PA; Somerset, NJ, Raleigh, NC, and Pune, India. For more information, visit www.integrichain.com, or follow us on Twitter @IntegriChain and LinkedIn.
This customer-facing role serves as the main driver of the communication between large enterprise customer accounts and IntegriChain. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Engagement Operations, this individual will be responsible for business analysis, relationship management, and project/program management for our customers in adherence with our service-level agreements (SLAs), and will support multiple customers/implementations simultaneously. The Customer Engagement Manager will manage a portfolio of customers that have made a significant investment in IntegriChain’s products and services, and could have highly customized and complicated deliverables.
The position requires crisp account management and program management skills: managing expectations, making and meeting commitments, developing and driving internal adherence to project plans for customer deliverables, always delivering work of utmost quality on time, and communicating effectively, both internally and externally, throughout all investigations and projects.
The ideal candidate has a desire to establish an immediate rapport with our customers, help them solve business problems with our tools, and earn their trust with timely responses and excellent partnership. The right type of personality in this role is that of a people-person with a natural desire to succeed and drive portfolio growth, ensuring that customers heavily invested in our Data Products offerings see the value of their partnership with IntegriChain. The role requires the ability to lead internal project teams and provide training and mentorship to team members.
It’s a thrilling time to join the Customer Engagement team. The practice represents IntegriChain’s obsession with continuous improvement and our passion for delighting customers. This team owns reacting to customer needs most certainly, but also leads driving usage and adoption, training customers on how to get the most of tools, and onboarding them onto IntegriChain’s solutions. The team also is going deeper into establishing what are each customers’ key performance indicators (KPIs) that allow IntegriChain to demonstrate value. A new, formalized Customer Satisfaction Survey program lives with this team, and with it, we’ll track our progress by surveying customers regularly and formally, and using their feedback to strengthen our account service plans and our products.
● Collaborate with Customer Success Analysts to provide front-line support to customers, including ownership of escalated customer data questions and issues
● Provide pharmaceutical Trade and Channel subject matter expertise to internal teams and external customers, including guidance/training on common industry pain points and insight paths within the IntegriChain channel solutions
● Coordinate, prepare, and lead regular customer business reviews for enterprise-sized accounts
● Ensure customer satisfaction scores remain at or above the company defined standard for assigned accounts, with demonstrated improvement to NPS score year over year
● Develop and implement an action plan to address any areas in need of improvement
● Enhance ongoing data processing and deliver efficiencies through critical analysis of data architecture and usage via applied continuous improvement
● Drive process flow analysis and process redesign when applicable
● Build customer relationships with C Level executives and stakeholders
● Understand each assigned customer’s business needs and pain points, act as our advocate to explain the value IntegriChain services provide, and drive usage of the products to which the customer subscribes across separate teams within our customers
● Manage the timelines, change requests, and status reports of projects for all customer levels
● Proactively communicate and escalate customer churn concerns, and lead development of action plans to address concerns
● Develop, document, train and update processes as they relate to the customer
● Collaborate with subject matter experts, developers and QA teams to manage delivery of newly defined analytics and reports from start to finish
● Elicit requirements and produce/document a detailed project plan to match customer requirements and acceptance criteria for custom deliverables and enhancements
● Participate in training, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with other project team members
● Define, document, and gain customer approval for new and enhanced report requirements to provide analytical, reporting and data mart structures that enhance data visualization
● Train internal Operations and Sales staff on new offerings and feature enhancements
● Perform necessary analysis and suggest and/or develop data models and corresponding metadata definitions for the enterprise environment and all associated data marts
● Evaluate and recommend new technologies or process change that will enhance the current environment or provide greater business advantage
● Drive customer awareness of and solicit feedback for IntegriChain initiatives affecting product design and usage, acting as the customer’s voice in Product roadmap planning, feature design, and decision making
● Provide guidance and training to team members acting as secondary support on your accounts
● Propose process improvements that eliminate toil within the department
● 3+ years experience working with Pharmaceutical Channel & Trade data
● Strong knowledge of Channel EDI 852 data and Distribution Service Agreements
● Knowledge of EDI 867 detailed sales reporting and chargebacks is a bonus
● 3+ years in a customer-facing role, preferably in a customer engagement or success capacity
● Demonstrated success in developing relationships with colleagues and customers
● Experience providing customer demos, trainings, and fielding questions on-the-fly
● Experience developing and communicating technical specifications documentation
● Experience developing project plans, eliciting customer requirements, and managing the progress of multiple cross-functional initiatives at the same time
● Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate at all levels to get critical work done
● One or more BI platform(s) such as Spotfire, Cognos, Business Objects, etc.
● Querying tables using SQL
● Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Applications including Excel
● Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and administrative skills
● Experience providing coaching and feedback to team members
● Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills to perform root cause analysis
● Ability to work independently, as well as a team member, in a dynamic, fast-paced, and deadline-oriented environment
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● A self-starter mentality, passionate about ensuring a positive customer experience