Thrive Causemetics Inc. (51-200 Employees, 102% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Thrive Causemetics offers cosmetics that are cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated with safe ingredients.
Who We Are
Thrive Causemetics is Bigger Than Beauty™: We are an independent, female-owned beauty brand that creates high-performance vegan cosmetics and supports a community of giving. All of Thrive Causemetics’ products are free of parabens and sulfates, in addition to being 100 percent cruelty-free. Through its Bigger Than Beauty™ program, every product you purchase results in a donation to help a woman thrive.
Thrive Causemetics is dedicated to fostering a collaborative and cross-functional workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We are committed to being pioneers in creating a culture of wellness. Together, we prioritize a strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
Who We Are Looking For
Thrive Causemetics is on the hunt for an exceptionally energetic individual who is passionate about the beauty industry, helping others, and eager to develop into an operational position in a high-growth mission-driven startup. An ideal candidate showcases a drive to support, educate, and champion customers by working collaboratively with a team. The candidate should be comfortable working weekends and holidays. In addition, applicants will be asked to complete a written assignment provided by Thrive Causemetics.
Remote work is available for this position.
- Become the product expert in Thrive Causemetics across beauty and skincare, and efficiently respond to customer inquiries across email, phone, live chat, and social.
- Juggle a high volume of competing priorities with ease and grace, all the while effectively delivering a world class customer experience.
- Take ownership and initiative of all customer concerns, and proactively manage expectations internally and externally.
- Serve as the liaison that shares vital customer feedback and insight with other departments including Product, Marketing, Operations, Fulfillment, E-commerce, and more.
- Willingness to work on the weekends, and adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Undergraduate degree and/or 1+ year experience working in a customer service type of role.
- Genuine passion for the beauty industry and sharing your knowledge with others to help them thrive.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to come across as friendly, engaged, and committed via any channel.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and genuine desire to support others in time of need.
Nice To Haves
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Support-oriented roles, and/or early stage high growth E-commerce startup.
- Strong knowledge and excitement about makeup and skincare products and application.
- Love of the beauty industry.
- Passion for social impact, an ethos for giving back, and eagerness to join a mission-driven company.
Why Thrive Causemetics?
- Robust compensation package
- 401k & up to 4% company match
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Life Insurance Policy at no cost
- Employer paid Short-term disability & Long-term disability plans at no cost
- Employee Assistance Program
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion training
- Employee discount
- Health & Wellness Workshops
- Mental health resources; Calm app provided for free
- Remote team get togethers and opportunities to participate at company Giving events
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Thrive Causemetics is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate with regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), age, marital status, military and veteran status, status as an individual with a disability (physical and/or mental), and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.