Tackle.io (51-200 Employees, 305% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Customer Journey Manager who can help us build a global, world-class customer experience. As the Customer Journey Manager, you ensure our customers and customer-facing teams have what they need to adopt and scale quickly and effectively. This is a cross-functional role partnering with CS Leadership to develop and manage our customer journey and our adoption, nurture, and expansion campaigns, as well as create, execute, and manage customer journey content, messaging, resources, and tools.
Ideally, you are someone who is passionate about delivering top notch customer journeys and experience that drive adoption, retention, and expansion. You have a talent to see the end-to-end journey, as well as the tactical day-to-day. You thrive on identifying opportunity areas and partnering with cross-functional teams to accelerate these. You excel at creating and managing content, communications, and enablement that supports all customer segments and teams (low to high touch). You are passionate about technology, SaaS, and Cloud Marketplaces, and you bring that interest and innovation into your CX and enablement approach. You’re an excellent project manager and communicator, you’re able to influence and employ others as champions, and you enjoy working cross-functionally on multiple projects at once. And, you want to be a part of a company that is defining a category and you want to be out front leading it. If this sounds like you, we’d like to speak with you.
In This Role You Will:
- Manage our library of CX journeys and outcomes, process, content, enablement, resources, and tools supporting our ideal end-to-end customer experience across multiple segments and touchpoints.
- Partner with CS Leadership to identify, define, and track key customer journey milestones, Moments of Truth (MoT), enablement, and metrics across every stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Identify opportunity areas (e.g., workflow, content, enablement, etc.) to improve the customer journey and drive customer actions based on insights, data, and workflow analysis.
- Work cross-functionally to align on roadmaps, go-to-market releases (new features, etc.), and business initiatives to identify experience impact and customer (and customer-facing team) needs.
- Partner with CS leadership to create, execute, and manage low-touch, digital strategic plans, journeys, and nurture paths to drive engagement, adoption, and expansion, reduce churn, and create customer advocates.
- Create, execute, and manage customer journey content, messaging, enablement, playbooks, process, resources, automation, and tools.
- Create, execute, and manage project and program plans, timelines, and outcomes.
- Collect cross-functional feedback, community feedback, and leverage voice of the customer and activity insights to continuously improve, adapt, and enhance our customer experience.
You Should Have:
- 5+ years of experience in customer journey mapping and management, customer lifecycle, and/or customer experience
- Passion for designing and enabling world-class customer experience
- Demonstrated success in building and implementing customer journeys, enablement programs, and content that engages customers, empowers customer teams, and increases adoption, retention, and expansion.
- Demonstrated success analyzing customer journeys and making specific, actionable recommendations leading to (and tied to) tangible business outcomes (e.g., increased NPS, operational savings, revenue and growth).
- Experience mapping, measuring, and managing customer journey milestones, KPIs, enablement, and outcomes, and analyzing these against industry benchmarks
- Experience managing content and communications strategy, resources, knowledge bases, content management systems (CMS), and tools
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts and business initiatives into creative and effective content and enablement
- Demonstrated ability to understand our customer and customer-facing team needs, and deliver the right content and enablement at the right time
- Strong program and project management skills and the ability to execute across-functionally, with multiple stakeholders, in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Demonstrated success developing low-touch, scalable strategy, programs, and content.
- History of over achievement and references from people telling us we’d be silly not to hire you
- Exceptional written, verbal, organizational, and presentation / training skills
- Working knowledge of customer journey, enablement, and evaluation / assessment techniques, methodologies, and best practicesAbility to work individually and remotely and to collaborate within a team environment to achieve your goals.
You Will Stand Out:
- Bring YOU to the role – we want creative, positive, and excited team members who can think around corners and push us all to get better every day
- You’re not afraid of a challenge – you analyze, create, share, and adapt
- You’re a continuous learner, eternally curious, with a growth mindset
- You’re smart, no doubt about it – but your EQ is off the charts as well
- You learn fast, adapt quickly, and pivot without breaking a sweat
- You’re a strong team player and collaborator. You’re happiest when the whole team is successful, and you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.
- You’re also a self-starter who thrives working independently in a remote setting
- You’re a master of organization and time management
- You are proactive and always two steps ahead of the ask
- You’re comfortable talking with, creating content for, and training revenue-generating teams, customer relationship teams, and technical teams.
- You’re passionate about enablement, and you bring a positive demeanor, high energy, sense of humor, and a contagious passion to meet the changing needs of the business
- You enjoy the demanding pace of a hyper-growth SaaS company
- You have experience as a Customer Success Manager, Marketplace Manager, or Account Manager
- You have experience working with Articulate products, Adobe Creative Suite products, and learning management systems (LMS).
- You have experience working with Articulate, Adobe Creative Suite, and other content and animation products, as well as ChurnZero, Salesforce, and other relationship management tools
- You have experience in information architecture and working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Content Management Systems (CMS).
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We exist to help sellers sell more & sell faster, and we measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
Paint the art of the possible – We continuously innovate on how we do things, always looking for a better, smoother way for our customers and for each other.
Operate with integrity – We have a bias for action and we communicate both internally and externally with candor, empathy, and authenticity.
Learn and grow together – We work as a team, we celebrate wins, and we have fun together as we strive for professional and personal growth.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.