Tyk Technologies (51-200 Employees, 65% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer marketing professional to join Tyk’s global marketing team as the Customer Marketing Manager, based in the Americas. This person will design and execute an integrated marketing strategy to grow sales opportunities at existing customer accounts, to increase the number of customer success stories and to build a regular cadence of customer communications. They will be responsible for promoting customer loyalty, engagement and advocacy and celebrating customer success.
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Work with regional account managers to support their account plans with targeted, high-touch marketing activities to grow sales opportunities (e.g. sponsor an in-house customer event like a hackathon; organise a cross-industry roundtable or send a cadence of emails promoting a new product).
- Use an extensive, existing content library to create marketing and communications plans targeting different customer segments (e.g. based on company size, industry or product).
- Work with the Customer Education Lead to help disseminate useful information to Tyk’s users to ensure they become ‘sticky’ with the product.
- Collaborate with the Customer Support and Regional Marketing teams to run dedicated customer education workshops to increase practical knowledge of using Tyk.
- Define the needs of the sales and marketing teams for customer storytelling and work with them to both amplify and tailor global messaging, campaign and communication plans for existing customer personas.
- Take ownership of Tyk’s Customer Advisory Board and/or advocacy programme.
- Create a framework of customer communications, in collaboration with the account managers (e.g. set up a campaign to send specific messages to new users on ‘sign up’, after one month and after three months, to increase knowledge, understanding and engagement of Tyk’s APIM solutions).
- Work with the commercial sales team to build a pipeline of Tyk case studies (e.g. produce testimonials, a reference library and an approved list of customer quotations).
- Manage peer-review websites like G2 to ensure that Tyk’s profile is up-to-date and that new reviews are received.
- Help to create and improve internal processes and explore new approaches to drive results.
- Track and analyse the ROI for customer engagement and advocacy activities.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience working in deep tech within a global team.
- Preferably be based in US East Coast, but not essential
- Experience as a Customer Marketing Manager with B2B SaaS tech
- Experience of working in the APIM, DevOps, software development, engineering or Cloud space.
- Have a good track record of working with sales, marketing, commercial and customer success stakeholders to build campaigns focused on increasing engagement, loyalty and customer advocacy.
- Be enthusiastic, a team player, keen to work with different departments and be well organised and communicative.
Salary and Perks
Here’s why you should join us:
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Salary on offer: $70 000per annum.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision packages
- 401k plan
- Everyone has unlimited paid holiday.
- We have total flexibility in hours, as we believe creativity flows better when our people are given freedom to decide when they are most productive. Everyone is unique after all.
- Employee share scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Company retreats
We all share the same vision – we value authenticity, respect, responsibility, independence, honesty, diversity and inclusion and most importantly treating others how you wish to be treated. We look for like-minded people who bring their personalities to work everyday, strive to achieve their personal goals and who are willing to challenge the way we do things, why? – to make what we do even better!
Our values tell the story of Tyk – here’s how:
- It’s ok to screw up!
We’ve found that it’s often the ‘stupid’ or unexpected ideas that turn out to be the successful ones – so try it, at least we can say we have!
- The only stupid idea, is the untested one!
It’s in our DNA – starting a business with founders 12 hours apart, giving our gateway away for free – sure, we did that, and we’d do it again!
- Trust starts with you – make it count!
Trust is a two-way street – instill it from day one!
- Assume best intent!
We have each other’s back – we’re all on the same team. Think before you speak or act.
- Make things better!
Always try to leave things better than when you found them – change is constant, inevitable and embraced! Be that change we want to see.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io