ForgeRock (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is looking for a very special group of people to lead our customers into their Identity Cloud journey. The Customer Deployment Manager (CDM) will be responsible for ensuring the successful deployment and realization of value for our Identity Cloud customers.
As part of our Customer First Commitment, our Customer Deployment Managers (CDMs) will join the Customer Journey before the sale to ensure a seamless transition from the pre-sales experience to post deployment support. Upon completion of the deployment, the CDM will then transition the customer off to the ForgeRock Customer Success Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the deployment strategy for a variety of customers
- Plan, organize, and manage all phases of the deployment lifecycle to ensure successful delivery on schedule
- Play an active role in managing project goals and driving teams to achieve customers’ business outcomes by managing issues, risks, decisions, and action items
- Collaborate cross-functionally with ForgeRock teams, such as sales, product and support, to seek understanding of our customers’ needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in the successful delivery of objectives
- Interface with various customer and internal stakeholders, which consists of senior leadership teams (C-level execs, senior leadership) and project-level resources such as cloud service consultants, product management, and engineering
- Actively seek ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness
- Take ownership, work under pressure and meet deadlines on time
- Challenge, recommend and redirect teams as well as manage client expectations during the engagement
- Analyze project goals, create a plan to achieve those goals, and drive the project team members, customer stakeholders/SMEs and potentially other third parties to achieve those goals while understanding the client environment and any limitations to execution
- Work effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- Deep expertise in leading the delivery of enterprise-level Customer Cloud deployment projects
- Management of technical projects consisting of both customer and vendor members and stakeholders
- Understanding of the value proposition of the ForgeRock Identity Cloud
- Experience managing and delivering Cloud deployment engagements for a Fortune 500 company
- Ability to present to C-level executives (CIO, CEO, CTO, CISO, etc.), as well as to technical subject matter experts
- Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer facing technology
- Deep, formal knowledge of project management best practices across large, complex projects, including enterprise cloud migration or cloud deployment projects
- Ability to lead individuals, teams or multiple groups
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels
- Planning and overseeing preparation and dissemination of project communications
- ‘Player Coach’ mindset – managing the customer and doing what is required to achieve success
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results
- Proven expertise in managing conflicting priorities and escalations under pressure
- Willingness to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed – less than 25%
- Written and verbal Spanish and Portuguese required
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.