CVS Health (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Available shift: 12:30 PM – 9:00 PM ET
ActiveHealth is dedicated to helping our members set goals and make choices which enable them to lead healthier lives. We provide education to make informed decisions and support to reach those goals. Customer Service is the first point of contact and we need energetic, compassionate people who are dedicated to helping our members understand what is available to them to reach their goals.
Primary functions performed are:
– Educating identified members about programs available
to them to promote wellness
– Educating members on their company sponsored
incentives and status checks on incentives earned
– Promoting our mobile app
– Assisting members with portal questions (password
resets, registering, navigation, filling out health
– Assisting with member inquiries or concerns – end to
– Contact with the members will be primarily inbound and
– 2 yrs experience in a customer service call center
environment, both inbound and outbound settings.
– Keyboarding skills and able to type 45 WPM with 95%
accuracy. You can use an online test.
– Current foundational computer skills such as navigating
within multiple systems, Microsoft Office and basic
– High Speed Broadband internet connection required (100/25 mbps)
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
– Prior experience supporting wellness or healthy lifestyle
– Experience working in a call center environment where
performance is measured against business metrics
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
– Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments
competently, accurately and efficiently.
– Ability to follow direction, multi-task and adapt to change
– Ability to learn in an on-line environment
– High School diploma or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.