MessageMedia (201-500 Employees, 29% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ClickSend is a global leader in business communication solutions, whose reputation is built on technical expertise, industry experience, quality support and service reliability. We provide businesses of all shapes and sizes the ability to send and receive SMS, MMS, Rich Media, Email, Voice and Post worldwide via web, app, or API. We’re a small team based in Perth, Australia, but we’re a global brand with offices in the US, UK and Philippines.
ClickSend (and parent company MessageMedia) are proudly part of Sinch, a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice and video communication solutions to a large global customer base. Sinch’s APIs and platform deal with over 145 billion engagements annually. Enterprise customers include 8 out of 10 of the largest US tech companies by market capitalization, major airlines, banks, retail, e-tail, internet, ride-hailing, parcel delivery companies and more.
ClickSend is currently looking for a Customer Support Representative that will be on the front line of our great support team. We are looking for someone who can work from home, who is customer-focused and able to provide online support to our customers to help resolve any product and sales issues, answer account and billing questions and in some cases, make new sales.
To be successful you will have the following skills:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
Top Skills – Essential:
- Proven customer support experience
- Fluent in English – Written and Verbal
- Strong contact and engagement with customers but courteous and professional
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices • Identify fraud and spam Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Market Knowledge
- Listening Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Computer Skills
- This role may be required to work outside standard business hours due to the 24/7 nature of the team’s roster.
- Please provide a copy of your CV when applying – those who do not, will not receive a call back.
- You will need your own office set up with a self-provided laptop or PC, headset and a reliable internet connection with the below requirements:
- PC – Intel i5 4th Gen (or higher) – self provided
- Minimum OS Version: Windows 10 or higher
- Internet browser (preferably Chrome – but can use Edge, Firefox etc.)
- Minimum RAM: 8 GB
- Minimum HDD Space: 1 GB
- Headset: USB Headset (noise cancelling)
- Web Camera (for team meetings)
- Internet: Ethernet/Hardline Connection, speed minimum of 10Mbps Upload & Download Internet speed is required.
We are looking to start someone as soon as possible so apply today and let’s talk real soon.