Prezly (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Prezly, one of our core company values is “Customer Love”, and as a bootstrapped company, we take that very seriously. Though it may sound weird in some VC-funded tech companies, at Prezly, it’s our customers that pay our wages – and if the fit is right, maybe yours too.
In the past year, we’ve made a big transition within the company. Where we used to be highly focused on the enterprise customer segment, we have now moved more downmarket. We changed our pricing structure so people could start using Prezly for less, and implemented a free trial to let our tool speak for itself rather than forcing each new prospect to arrange a demo. Today, all of our leads enter through our free trial.
This led to a shift in how we work internally. Our three-person-strong CS team soon found responsibilities outside of CS, and split their focus between inbound sales, support and product marketing. The move is already showing its benefits, but of course, it’s left a gap when it comes to following up with new customers and key accounts. So now, we’re looking for someone who can come in and really own that piece of the puzzle.
- Near-native English
- 3+ years of experience in a customer success manager or account management role
- Comfortable with handling a large number of customers, you’ll start as the only person solely responsible for handling CS tasks. You’ll work closely with sales and we have an awesome support team that can help out with customer questions, but we need someone that can get stuff done 🙂
- Experience with CS-specific tools (we use Vitally, but experience with other related tools like Totango, Gainsight or Churnzero counts as well)
- Proven track record in setting up onboarding experiences through automation and manual tasks
- You need to be comfortable talking with customers (and the rest of the Prezly team) via phone calls, Zoom sessions and email
- A good, reliable internet connection is a must since this role is fully remote
- Coordinate the work in CS: collaborate with support, sales and product marketing.
- Report on KPIs related to customer health and satisfaction.
- Be responsible for improving the health of newly converted customers
- Proactively engage and grow our key accounts
- Identify upsell opportunities and collaborate with our Head of Sales to increase our retention rate
- Onboard and train new clients
- Make sure customers’ app usage is healthy and follow up with potential churners
- Redefine, strategize and continually improve product adoption across all customer segments
You will get
- Competitive salary
- Great tools: What would Batman be without his utility belt? He’d still be badass. But you get the point. At Prezly, you get to choose your own gear.
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our distributed team works from where they want when they want. And they get tons of work done
- Unlimited vacation time: We evaluate on value, not on time spent behind desks. Employees can take as many holidays as they need. This way they bring their A-game to the job
- Visits to Leuven: A few times per year the entire team gets together in the office in Leuven, the world’s beer capital. We’ll fly you in so you can have fun with the team