Purple / Purple WiFi (51-200 Employees, 24% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who is Purple?
Purple helps physical venues survive and thrive through optimizing safety, enhancing the visitor experience, and driving revenue. This is achieved through connecting multiple data sources – many of which are already present in a venue. Businesses get a complete view of what is happening in their space, allowing them to make informed decisions and drive meaningful experiences through a number of built-in intelligent space solutions.
What’s the role?
The Customer Success Lead is responsible for the success of customers across LATAM with the purpose of representing the voice of the customer and guiding them to value with Purple. Through direct engagement with mid market and enterprise customers, you will work to understand business needs and link with driving successful outcomes with Purple. You will also be responsible for line managing LATAM team members, along with their personal objectives and key results.
We’re looking for someone outgoing, level headed and empathetic, with experience working in customer facing roles and managing direct reports.
Purple is a remote-first business, so you can work from anywhere in Latin America.
What will you do?
You’ll bring with you the skills, experience and knowledge to:
- Ensure customers love working with Purple and have a positive experience
- Delivery on individual and pod/team objectives and key results
- Ensure customers are using and getting value from our product
- Work closely with the Account Executive and VP of Customer Success to ensure renewals are conducted successfully and on time
- Work as part of a team to create shared learnings and ideas to improve
- Partner closely with the commercial team to ensure new leads are being generated and customers are expanding with Purple
- Ensure the successful completion of customer GoldSheets
- Ensure Success Plans are happening pre sale and during the customer lifecycle
- Work with VP Customer Success to define and execute the strategy for CS in LATAM
- Generate a collection of customer advocates we can use as references, and talk about publicly
- Generate and maintain strategic relationships and engagements with key customers/partners
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement across the team
Who are you?
- Create and deliver annual retention and expansion strategies for the pod
- Understand, manage and drive customer health, managing diverse customer communications
- Conduct productive onboarding calls, QBRs and ABRs
- Understand, discuss and plan for ROI customer success
- Effectively utilize Gainsight to manage customers, while using data to report insights to our team
- Collaborate with team and across departments both locally and globally
- Play an active part in the development of strategic partner relationships
- Generate and conduct customer webinars
- Identify leads and help qualify with the Account Executive
- Devise and implement strategic customer plans using Gold Sheets
- Effective line management capability, including delivering team metrics, team recruitment, and quarterly team assessments
- Lead and deliver education content across the organisation
- Fluency in Spanish, advanced level English required; knowledge of Portuguese a plus
Location: Remote – Latin America
- Competitive salary
- Strong vacation days and volunteer days
- Healthcare, dental + vision
- GKO – all expenses trips to the UK for annual kick off event + Ultra Violet cultural event
- Long Term Incentive Plan after 12 months’ service
Our values – what makes a Purplyte
Make it happen – We own things and get them done whatever it takes.
Playful and positive – Life’s too short to take things too seriously, we like to have fun while we’re working and we love positivity – and yes the glass is half full.
We’re in it together – We all have our day jobs to do, our KPI’s to hit and projects to complete but we’re always available to help for the greater good of the business.
No bullsh*t, no politics – Seriously! We want to enjoy coming to work and that stuff doesn’t make it pleasant.
Know your stuff, keep learning – We value people who have the knowledge and have a thirst for it, lots of it.
No drama – Things don’t always go right as much as we try, having a hissy fit over it won’t help the situation and you won’t find that here.
With great data, comes great responsibility – Personal data is a big thing, particularly when you are the custodian of a lot of it, we take that very seriously