OnDemand’s customer engagement platform transforms customer service by unlocking a company’s most extraordinary untapped asset—the knowledge and passion of its power users. World-class organizations like Airbnb, Autodesk, LinkedIn, Microsoft, and SAP use OnDemand to connect their customers with their expert users, enabling real-time and automated conversations that deliver an exceptional customer experience with superior economics.
The OnDemand business was recently acquired by CSS Corp creating even more opportunities for growth and an expanding customer base. Read more about the acquisition in this press release: https://www.csscorp.com/all-press-release/css-corp-acquires-san-francisco-based-directlys-ondemand-business/
OnDemand has an opportunity for a talented Customer Success Manager to join our Account Delivery Team. This individual has experience managing relationships and delivering successful outcomes to customers. They will greatly impact our business by growing revenue and strategic value with top enterprise clients.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be our clients’ first point of contact and trusted advisor. You will use data analytics and your deep understanding of the OnDemand platform to optimize the program and deliver support customers love!
What you’ll do:
- Act as the liaison between the client and OnDemand.
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Drive program growth, initiatives, and adoption of best practices.
- Partner with Account Executive on strategic decisions and line of business expansions
- Lead program management efforts.
- Rally resources and orchestrate expansions and initiatives
- Accountable for agreed-upon KPI targets with clients.
- Maintain a deep understanding of program KPIs and health indicators
- Prepare and facilitate client-facing business reviews and regular check-ins
- Collaborate with the network Community Manager on program optimization opportunities.
- Inform the client of program health and network needs
What you bring:
- 3+ years of Customer Success Manager (CSM) or consulting experience
- Strong client-facing and presentation skillsPassion for creative problem solving
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Experience in the Customer Support space
- Looker experience
At OnDemand, we are committed to building a dynamic and inclusive community where everyone can do the best work of their lives. OnDemand is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment. We hire, develop, and retain the most talented individuals by celebrating our diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences.
OnDemand is a pioneer in customer service for many of the world’s leading brands. Many of the world’s leading brands partner with OnDemand to support customers with cutting-edge AI and on-demand customer service that consumers love.
Companies like Airbnb, Microsoft, and SAP improve their customer experience, boosting CSAT by up to 20% while significantly reducing contact center volume and saving millions per year.
OnDemand is wholly owned by CSS Corp. CSS Corp has been growing at over 25% for the last couple of years, on the back of strong delivery capabilities, resilient operations, and innovative business engagement models. In February 2021, Capital Square Partners, a Singapore-based Private Equity Fund Manager, acquired a controlling stake in CSS Corp, followed by investments from Morgan Stanley Private Credit and Onex Falcon. These transactions have enabled CSS Corp to continue its industry-leading organic growth and expand its capabilities and geographical footprint through strategic alternatives. We have an amazingly talented team focused on collaboration and melding together creativity, technology, and data-driven insights. Come join us and contribute to our culture of curiosity, authenticity, and innovation!