Impact / impact.com (501+ Employees, 92% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, impact.com has grown to over 900 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
- An opportunity to be part of the evolving partnership landscape that includes influencer and creator partnerships.
- Be part of a company culture that prioritizes their employees’ career growth and empowers their team members to continue learning, growing and creating the best partnership experience for customers, media partners and influencers.
- Work cross functionally with teams including customer engineering, technical services, onboarding and product marketing to delight, retain and grow customers.
What you will be doing:
- The Customer Success Manager (CSM), Influencer is responsible for the success management of client relationships to promote retention and growth.
- The CSM develops strategic goal-driven account plans and processes to ensure productive relationships with clients. This position works closely with partnering teams as the client advocate to help develop solutions to meet client goals.
- A CSM, Influencer is also an influencer platform product expert on impact.com tools and can assist with training or product support as needed.
- It is also the CSMs responsibility to identify opportunities for up-sells and churn risk early on and manage the situation to find the best outcome possible.
Does this sound like you?
- Strong communicator: communicate effectively with advertiser customers, influencers, internal team members and executives.
- Data-driven: accurately measure the effectiveness of programs and efforts, use findings to improve processes
- Prioritization: prioritize effectively based on activities that will receive higher return for all audiences
- Visionary: be able to diagnose potential issues before they arise
- Agile: be able to adapt quickly to changes and adopt new strategies
- Self-Motivated, Attention to Detail, Passion for Learning, Team player
- A strong understanding of the impact.com influencer and brand ambassador offerings
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.