At Replicated the Customer Success (CS) team is dedicated to helping best-in-class software companies thrive leveraging our platform to package and distribute their Kubernetes-based application to enterprise customers. We’re searching for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) who is passionate about user experience, fostering relationships and helping teams succeed. We’re a new team so it’s critical our founding CSMs bring great ideas and experience to the table!
The culture at Replicated is entrepreneurial, fast-paced and engineering oriented. Our CS team will continuously and diligently evaluate customer health, serving as the primary point of contact between our engineering and product teams and the software companies who rely on our platform. As the team grows, you’ll document our processes and knowledge to enable effective and efficient redundancy of best practices. You’ll be hyper focused on customer education and engagement, managing product adoption through the onboarding stage of our customer journey to renewal. You will strive to understand our customers’ challenges, coordinate on creative and efficient solutions to combat them, and act as their number one advocate championing their needs.
If you’re highly organized, highly communicative, super savvy customer facing and looking to build something amazing while being surrounded by a phenomenal team THIS JOB IS FOR YOU!
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and nurture vendor relationships on an ongoing basis to ensure they maximize productivity and value from our platform
- Promote customer feedback, reviewing & filtering for the Product and Engineering teams for product improvement
- Monitor product utilization, account health, and turn every user into a championLead discussions with customers to gain a deep understanding of their business goals
- Proactively meet with new customers to ensure they receive effective product training tailored to customer’s business needs
- Follow, manage and mold our customer journey while working closely with Sales, Support, Account Management, and Product to ensure an exemplary customer experience
What you bring to the role:
- Are passionate about customer experience and ultimate success
- Have solid experience as a TAM or CSM – prior professional experience in customer facing roles
- Love to create and build. We’re just getting started!
- Have an excellent, proactive, can do attitude
- Are comfortable working with both technical and business teams
- Are empathetic and entrepreneurial; you’re eager and willing to do “what it takes,” even breaking new ground with solutions
- Have excellent presentation skills and flourish in front of an audience
- Enjoy being someones go-to personHave a proven history of creating and nurturing relationships, focusing on maximized productivity
- Are no stranger to the startup world and are super excited about Replicated!
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with customers in the DevOps ecosystem
- A good understanding of modern security best-practices and policies.
- Experience with Linux and the command line
- Familiarity with modern deployment technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Serverless
Replicated provides the tools for software companies to operationalize and scale the delivery of their Kubernetes-based applications to enterprise customers using a “modern on-prem” methodology. We’re working to improve the overall state of Enterprise Software by making it simpler for innovative teams to sell to large Enterprise customers without shifting focus away from their core products.
We are a Series-B stage startup with great customers, including HashiCorp, Gradle, Snyk, Sysdig, CircleCI, Wickr and many others. We’re a small but growing team led by two insightful and dedicated founders, who were early to recognize that container orchestration could become an essential tool for businesses of all sizes. Almost half of the Fortune 100 companies already manage applications using Replicated, and customer satisfaction and retention is very high.
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace. We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences.
We offer strong benefits to help you stay healthy and productive:
Partner perk programs
Generous time off
Laptop+accessories you need to get set up
Generous home office set up allowance or co-working space allowance
Replicated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all team members have an equal opportunity to succeed.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Replicated in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Replicated. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Replicated as a result of the unsolicited referral.