Trimble (501+ Employees, 12% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Your Title:Customer Success Manager
Job Location:Remote-based with North America: USA or Canada
Our Department: Customer Success, Transportation
Do you love working with customers and want to play a role in them experiencing high levels of success when using our products and solutions?
What You Will Do
Customer Success Managers are responsible for ensuring Trimble Transportation customer’s have an incredible experience while achieving their desired objectives. Customer Success Managers build thriving partnerships with our clients, aligning customer business goals to an approach that maximizes value realization from Trimble Transportation products and solutions. The Customer Success role ensures high customer satisfaction levels, successful engagement with our products, increased retention and growth, while monitoring health and risk factors to ensure a strong partnership between customer and Trimble Transportation. Responsibilities include:
- Establish proactive and strategic relationships with customers to understand, document and align client strategies and business outcomes.
- Create and execute on Customer Success plans and Business Reviews with assigned portfolio of customers
- Deliver an engagement and communication strategy that focuses on meeting customer outcomes and creates client advocates that evangelize Trimble Transportation and drive new opportunities
- Monitor customer health and churn risk; run point on ensuring gaps are being addressed by the appropriate stakeholders internally to mitigate low health and/or at risk customers.
- Utilize influence in both advocating for customers internally as well partnering with customers to change or adopt new business practices
- Manage the customer experience, collaborating with internal teams and resources to ensure clients’ progress towards achieving their goals.
- Be an internal advocate of the Customer Success philosophy and Customer Journey with Trimble Transportation and ensure it permeates across the organization
- Ensure portfolio of accounts are renewal ready while driving expansion.
- Responsive to customer contact via phone, email and internal communication tools
- Travel on demand (up to 15%)
What Skills and Experience You Should Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years’ of progressive experience in customer success, account management, customer operations, client services or program management in a client facing capacity, with direct accountability for retention and expansion of customer accounts
- Strong consultative, presentation and relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and experience managing competing priorities
- Experience working with Executive and C-Level Teams.
- Ability to facilitate and work cross-functionally with internal teams.
- Experience with Google Suite, Salesforce
- Industry recognized Customer Success certification
- Experience utilizing a Customer Success platform (Gainsight, Totango, etc)
- Demonstrated understanding of transportation best practices
- Project management experience
- Prior experience with data modeling and predictive analytics
About Our Transportation Division
Trimble Transportation is in business for optimizing the movement of freight by providing shippers and carriers both mobility, enterprise and visibility software tools they need to run their businesses more efficiently. As the leading provider of Transportation Management Software (TMS), Asset Management Software (AMS), and Fleet Management Software (FMS) we are devoted to propelling companies in the trucking industry toward increased efficiency, lower costs and optimize operations.
Trimble’s Inclusiveness Commitment
We believe in celebrating our differences. That is why our diversity is our strength. To us, that means actively participating in opportunities to be inclusive. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion have guided our current success while also moving our desire to improve. We actively seek to add members to our community who represent our customers and the places we live and work.
We have programs in place to make sure our people are seen, heard, and welcomed and most importantly that they know they belong, no matter who they are or where they are coming from.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D