Exponent Partners (51-200 Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Exponent Partners is seeking a talented and experienced team member to join our Success Center. This position works as a dedicated resource to support a portfolio of customers. The ideal candidate is technically savvy, customer-focused, and has a learning mindset.
This is an opportunity to join a collaborative, high-performing team that is focused on supporting nonprofit clients in the Human Services, Philanthropy, Fundraising, and Education sectors directly impacting world-changing missions. You will be directly connecting with clients and building opportunities for nonprofits to improve their impact. This position exists in a purpose-driven culture and will expose team members to a variety of clients and technologies that aim to improve the world we live in.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 2 years of Salesforce.com experience, with six months experience as a System Administrator required.
- Must be ready to have Salesforce Administration certification within 3 months of employment.
- Ability to quickly assess situations and understand requirements.
- Strong experience in creating reports and dashboards using the Salesforce.com platform.
- Demonstrated success training end-users.
- Experience with a variety of third-party AppExchange apps such as Conga, Apsona, Workato, and others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are among your strengths.
- Experience working in diverse communities and across social, economic, and cultural differences.
- Hands-on experience with data migration and active data quality management.
- Prior experience working with nonprofits preferred, experience with nonprofit sector applications: Salesforce.org Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), Exponent Case Management (ECM), FoundationConnect, etc.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing superior customer support via email and video conferencing to nonprofit customers.
- For existing customers, providing re-training (as needed), as well as first- and second-level support for product issues.
- Helping customers find creative uses for their suite of services to meet their needs.
- Maintaining existing materials and creating new, sometimes tailored, training materials for new customers and products.
- Acting as subject matter expert for technology in the nonprofit spaces we serve, namely philanthropy, fundraising, education, and human services.
- Developing expertise in all products and solutions that Exponent Partners might utilize, especially ECM and Salesforce.
- Hosting training sessions, training clients and clearly communicating the benefits and functionality of each solution.
- Collaborating with the Customer Success Manager on outreach strategy to increase customer engagement and maintain high levels of customer retention.
- Maintaining accurate records and providing pertinent reporting about customers’ adoption or ongoing barriers.
- Working with internal teams to gather insight about customer behavior and product feedback to fuel customer success and Exponent Partners’ growth.
- Continuously improving knowledge, skills, and processes.
- Actively participating in the company’s inbound marketing processes (e.g. creating blog content, social media, etc.).
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive pay and total compensation package, including commission, a 401(K) employer match, and participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Excellent benefits, including employer paid health coverage, and a generous vacation policy that grows over time.
- A supportive and collaborative environment full of high-caliber professionals.
- Flexible, remote work environment with zero commute time.
- Opportunities for innovation and tackling complex challenges.
- Priority will be given to candidates who apply by May 23, 2022
- While phone screening will take place on a rolling basis, interviews will begin the week of May 23, 2022
- All interviews are remote and will take place via Zoom, if you have any accommodation requests please let Talent & Culture know by responding to the interview request email
Who We Are:
Exponent Partners is a passionate, mission-driven organization that creates transformative information systems solutions for nonprofit organizations so as to enable radically better outcomes. We are information systems change agents, serving social impact change-makers!
We are a social venture, a B Corporation, a California Benefit organization, and an employee ownership company which works every day to support all of our stakeholders. We serve our clients through information systems for transformative impact. And we support our staff through meaningful, impactful work in an environment and culture that is equal, diverse, curious, growth-minded, innovative, results-focused, and progressive – just like the society that we seek.