Awesomic (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Join a fast-growing startup as a Customer Success Team Lead.
Awesomic is backed by Michael Siebel, Jarred Friedman, Pioneer Fund, Y Combinator, as well as 12+ YC alumni angel investors, and founders of unicorns like Pipedrive, and Fitbit.
That’s a great opportunity to start in a promising well-funded startup. Apply today!
We are very fast, agile, and focused. You would closely work with founders and be able to have a tonne of decision-making and show advantageous results.
As the Customer Success Team Lead, you will work directly with our customers throughout the entire customer lifecycle, as well as provide coaching and mentorship to a team of Customer Success Managers. This is a hybrid role that will require frequent multi-tasking between management, technical, business, strategic, marketing, and planning activities.
As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization you’ll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer experience and driving sustainable, long-term customer happiness.
We’re looking for a result-oriented Lead with a data-first mindset to take what they do, turn it into scalable processes, and teach that to others.
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the CS team, and drive progress toward understandable key metrics you will define and set.
- Serve as a coach, mentor, and leader, helping individuals grow in their careers while setting expectations on performance based in feedback and transparency
- Craft best practices to help our CSMs achieve amazing retention results
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the company to shape Awesomic’s solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Recruit, hire and train new team members
- Lead by example and be a platform expert and develop your team’s knowledge of platform features, pricing plans, integrations, and service portfolio.
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience building and managing a Customer Success team for a software solution
- Prior SaaS and startup experience
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build strong executive relationships with highly technical customers
- Native-level English speaker.
- Have an interest in technology, marketing, sales business and industry growth
- Have superior data monitoring and analysis skills
- Ability to support the CSMs’ efforts through strategic advice on account strategies
Sounds like an accurate description of you? Then, let us tell you how Awesomic works:
- Our AI algorithm takes care of matching you with clients that require your skills
- As a newbie, you get an onboarding buddy to help you get adjusted
- To work and communicate on Awesomic platform, you need to entirely use English
- If you work overtime, you’ll get compensated accordingly
- You get unlimited vacations and sick pay as well, although we hope you won’t need it
- Our Mental Health Program is working on keeping OUR people safe – physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Still contemplating? Then, let us tell you why you should consider working for us:
- To remotely collaborate with companies from around the world
- To get a sense of оne-goal-driven design community with daily support and dose of memes
- To share and get professional knowledge among fellow designers
- То improve your professional skills with online courses, masterclasses, and webinars
Okay, you got the point: working at Awesomic is fun. So why wait and not start joining us? Just fill in the form below and you’re one step closer to being a part of our team
Р. S. Do you want to make sure we are a 101% match? Here are useful links to get to know us.
How our product works (90 sec) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPKYnGNEHjY
Awesomic Conf video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eybBOAkJ7Pk