Webflow (201-500 Employees, 156% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Webflow allows the user to design, build, and launch responsive websites visually, while writing clean, semantic code.
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. We’re looking for a Billing Customer Support Associate to help empower our customers and make Webflow the best product possible.
About the role
- Location: EMEA Remote (UK, Ireland, Sweden, or Portugal)
- Preferred time zones: EMEA (UK, Ireland, Sweden, or Portugal)
- Type: 40 hours per week, Full Time
We have ambitious goals for 2021 to build out 24/7 support, so if you have weekend availability (or even if you don’t) we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for candidates who can work Monday-Friday, Wednesday-Sunday or Saturday- Wednesday.
Please let us know your availability in your application!
As a Billing Customer Support Associate, you’ll …
- Provide consistently high-quality customer experiences for all Webflow customers
- Help customers in support queues using applications including but not limited to ClickUp, Stripe, and Zendesk
- File bugs, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with the team to provide an excellent customer experience
- Advocate for our customers and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
You’ll thrive as a Billing Customer Support Associate if you:
- Have demonstrated experience with providing high-touch customer support over email, phones, and live chat in SAAS or account/billing customer service
- Have experience with Stripe and/or similar payment/billing platforms
- Are familiar with Webflow’s product and capabilities, or have experience with HTML, CSS, and DNS
- Exhibit analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for account/billing
- Have the ability to learn new digital tools quickly
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you.
- Practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate clearly. You can start from the common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others
- Advocate for others – including customers and colleagues – and you want to build a career in customer support!
- Have demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in the English language – Additional French and/or German skills welcomed
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a 40 hour per week contract that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We give you a 5 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
- We provide remote employees with the equipment and productivity stipend they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Billing Customer Support Specialist and a healthy human being
Think you’re a good fit for the role?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world and you’re up for the challenge of working remotely for a distributed team, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.