ClickTime (11-50 Employees, 5% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ClickTime helps organizations become more productive every day.
ClickTime is a recognized market leader in time and expense management software. Every hour of every day, ClickTime’s SaaS platform is hard at work serving thousands of enterprises, nonprofits, and governments around the world. From bootstrapped beginnings, ClickTime has now tracked over $140 billion worth of employee time, helping its customers understand and improve their workforce efficiency, profitability, and resource planning. ClickTime has grown to 40+ people currently working 100% remotely – all profitably and without any outside investment – and is excited to jump into the next stage of company growth.
About the Role
We are industry leaders in the time management space largely due to our outstanding customer service. Because of our detailed product knowledge, our desire for our customers to be successful, and our continued investment in customer relationships, we’ve earned a reputation as a best-in-class software provider.
As our Customer Support Manager, you’ll be the torchbearer for continuing that line of excellence. You’ll not only delight customers with the service they’ve come to expect, but lead a team to do the same. Along the way, you’ll improve workflow, serve as an evangelist for customer support across the organization, and help the team reach key customer service KPIs. This is a great opportunity to grow your management skills, shape and grow a distributed team, and create an impact at a time of critical growth.
While our headquarters are based in San Francisco, we are considering all candidates based in the United States who are willing to work Pacific hours.
- Ensure a world-class customer experience
- Manage our existing Customer Support Team; grow the team as needed
- Lead regular team meetings; keep the team informed of process changes and new initiatives
- Oversee and assist with developing documentation about processes, procedures, products, and training materials
- Collaborate with peers to improve workflow in order to deliver a better customer experience
- Communicate customer feedback to Customer Success, Sales, Product Management, Software Development, and other teams as needed
- Manage incoming product support requests and triage situations (technical, functional, or billing)
- Monitor our trouble-ticket database to ensure a speedy response to all requests
- Contact customers to survey general satisfaction and their need for additional products or services
- Interview, onboard, and train new team members
- 3-5 years in a customer support role working for a Hardware, Software, Internet of Things, or SaaS organization
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce; experience with Quickbooks, HTML, CSS a plus
- Demonstrated ability in driving customer retention and fostering meaningful customer engagements
- Experience tracking and reporting on KPIs
- Outstanding ability to grasp, understand, and troubleshoot complex technical products
- Passionate about helping customers; extremely empathetic to their needs
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business requirement documents, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ClickTime provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.