MessageBird (201-500 Employees, 50% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Transform the communications world!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
- What’s my job title? Customer Support – NORAM
- Where in the world? You can work remotely from anywhere within NORAM.
- Working hours? For this role, you will operate within the Pacific Time Zone (US West).
- What language(s) are required? Fluency in English, any other language is a plus.
Customer Support | Remotely from NORAM
Our colleagues in Customer Support have a curious mind and love puzzles; whether that entails technical troubleshooting and debugging of API calls, or making our Product offering fit the customer’s needs, whilst navigating around an ever-changing global telco landscape.
We hope you’re tenacious in understanding the ins and outs of the cases you handle, while you’re also getting stuff done with stakeholders to solve that one tricky issue for your customer. You are comfortable stepping outside of your comfort zone to learn something new and have a good dose of initiative and opinion to make your own decisions (and in turn help us make good ones too.) Striving for the highest customer satisfaction comes naturally to you and being a part of a global team that shares a customer-first mindset only motivates you more. With this mentality, you are set to become a cornerstone of maintaining the MessageBird culture.
What You’ll Do
- Your primary responsibility will be to support MessageBird’s global customers.
- You are the voice of the company and interact with our customers in a friendly, professional, and personal way.
- You enjoy finding the cause of any technical problem our customers are facing and help quickly resolve or provide a solution.
- Answer customer inquiries and requests through email, phone, and MessageBird’s own omnichannel solution in a timely manner.
- Properly manage and document all work performed as part of ticket queue management in our ticket management system and our Help Center if necessary.
- You will get the chance to work with many of MessageBird’s products and services.
What You’ll Bring
- You look beyond a customer’s immediate needs, always offering to go above and beyond to help a customer achieve their goals using our platform.
- You have at least 2 years supporting technical products.
- You can identify where information is missing and know how to get it.
- You have technical aptitude and can relay more complex technical concepts in simplified terms.
- You are available to work full time.
- You are available for a maximum of 2 evenings and 2 weekend days per 4 weeks.
What You’ll Gain
- Work from anywhere
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- WFH set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues from over 55 countries (and counting)
Life at MessageBird:
We call ourselves Birds!
We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 25,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re proud to be a “Work Anywhere” company. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 750 Birds who represent 55 nationalities and counting. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
We understand that “life happens” and give you the freedom to choose the best environment for you to “get sh*t done”. Our Birds choose where they work from in the region or country we’re hiring in, so long as it’s within the job’s complementary timezone as indicated in the Job descriptions — this could be from one of our MessageBird hubs (Amsterdam, Singapore or Bogota) or remotely…. Want to work from a rural retreat? Sure, no problem! How about a bustling city getaway for a few weeks? Go ahead!
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Recruitment Privacy Statement: