FTX US (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
FTX US is a US-regulated cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up. Its mission is for FTX US to grow the digital currency ecosystem, to offer US and international traders a platform that inspires their loyalty, and to become the market leading US regulated cryptocurrency exchange by volume within the next two years. We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team to help us on this mission! You will join a fun & friendly support team at FTX US that encompasses global 24/7 operations. You would be helping new, retail and advanced clients with navigating our platforms, solving minor problems and answering questions. You will answer support emails, engage on social media posts and DMs, chat with customers in real time, and more. You will participate as a valued voice of the customer by looking for trends, spotting potential problems affecting multiple users, and reporting these to the team with urgency using Slack, Telegram, or a phone call when appropriate. Communication is key to what we do. You’ll suggest process improvements and maintain our internal knowledgebase on Notion when a process changes or you discover a better way to do a task. You’ll be continuously learning about new products/markets/procedures & bringing that knowledge back to the team. The support team at FTX US is surprisingly small, with a lot of autonomy to solve complex problems quickly and help the product team iterate and improve in response to customer issues and complaints. There is room to grow here and quickly become a valuable member of the FTX US team.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong written & verbal communication in English (additional languages would be a strong asset).
- Prior experience working for a crypto exchange, SaaS and/or Fintech startup, or similar is highly desirable.
- Personal interest in crypto and crypto trading, or a willingness to really dig in and learn the cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystem.
- Extreme intellectual curiosity is essential; we’re not looking for seat-fillers, but real high-impact folks who thrive on getting that “Good” rating and having the best CSAT on the team – and then lifting others to perform better.
- Interest in being a generalist, helping with trading/deposits/KYC/ telegram groups and taking on new challenges to stretch yourself.
- Ability to work at least one full weekend day.
- Experience working as part of a 24/7/365 remote CS team and familiarity with Slack, Telegram, and other internal communication tools is essential.
FTX US is an equal opportunity employer.