InvestNext (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
InvestNext is seeking an ambitious, driven, and motivated customer support champion to join a small team that is responsible for our customers’ experience. In addition to primary service delivery, they will be responsible for customer outreach and monitoring our self-serve resources to maintain a high-standard of overall customer experience.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for assisting with support issues through chat, email, and the occasional video call. An InvestNext product expert, you will be the face of our brand and the first-line support for our customers. A quickly developing platform, InvestNext has a number of different features, products, and services that the Support Specialist is expected to speak to and support for our customers. A willingness to troubleshoot ambiguous issues, an ability to connect empathetically, and adaptability to a growing business are a must for this position.
- +1 years experience in a digital customer-facing role
- Monitor the customer support Intercom box and optimize to drive down response time by implementing a resolution bot and evaluating the chat experience to drive improvement.
- Own the customer satisfaction score by reaching out to customers who left “unsatisfied” scores to provide resolution.
- Monitor and own incoming customer reviews
- Create new automation flows to address a commonly asked question using a chatbot.
- Join the team stand-up to touch base and share priorities and any roadblocks.
- Troubleshoot issues that users experience and provide recommended solutions to the project development team.
- Monitor support articles and videos to ensure they are in tiptop shape
- Write help articles to walk users through a newly released feature (or a common roadblock that you see our clients having trouble with that day)
- Launch content that receives successful interactions with our users.
- Unlimited PTO with mandatory minimums
- 8 paid holidays
- Flexible working arrangements (remote team)
- Co-working space allowance
- Employee stock options
- Computer of choice
- Generous health plan for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
Salary Range: $50,000-$65,000 DOE