CloudLinux (51-200 Employees, 19% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our company is CloudLinux Inc. – the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products — CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email — using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
The Data Analyst is a key role in the Finance organization, reporting to the Managers of Finance Operations, and supporting the Finance and Support teams. This role will assist with the management of our data and will provide evidence-based insights to inform business decisions. Sources of data include Tableau, ZenDesk, PostgreSQL, ClickHouse, customer and revenue management systems (HubSpot and Chargebee), accounting systems, as well as web and social media analytics. The successful candidate will be curious, and constantly looking for ways to improve our performance based on insights derived from the data.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world. Join us to make a difference!
Corporate Data Structure Administration
- Build and maintain a comprehensive library of corporate data structures and architecture, acting as the subject matter expert on what data the company has, its reliability, how to get that data, and how to interpret that data.
- Manage and improve existing reporting systems and processes, including the creation of appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing procedures.
- Internal Reporting and Data Validation
- Analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or proactively anticipated questions, with a focus on what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Regularly run and validate reports for each department, and work with managers to prioritize business information needs using relevant data.
- Work closely with the Finance and Support teams to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and delivering actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent degree.
- Prior experience as a Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Insights Analyst, or equivalent role.
- Experience and advanced capabilities with common reporting packages (such as Google Data Studio, Power BI, or Tableau), databases (SQL), programming languages (with a focus on Python), and Microsoft Excel.
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Experience in handling large data sets and relational databases, web analytics, and social media insights.
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.