Criteria Corp (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Criteria is a technology company that’s changing the way organizations find and hire great talent. Headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney, Criteria is a global company and we’re growing quickly. We’ve been featured on the Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the last seven years and have been recognized as a Best Place to Work by Inc. and Built in LA.
Most importantly, people are at the heart of everything we do. Our mission is to help companies and job candidates connect to do fulfilling, meaningful work together. We hire with the same intention to provide a collaborative, inclusive, and balanced environment where every individual can bring their best selves to work.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a data analyst to join our data and analytics team. The team is responsible for helping to surface deep insights that support our data-driven initiatives. As an early hire in this growing department, it is important that you are passionate for creating actionable insight with data and are excited to help us maintain a data-first mentality throughout our organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop insights with the product team to understand customer journey and feature utilization
- Publish data marts and answer questions requested by different internal departments
- Act as a data enthusiast by promoting the value of data to create transformational change
What You Should Know/Have:
- Fluency in using SQL to answer business questions with data
- Expertise in building dashboards that allow for data discovery and exploration
- Confidence & experience working cross-functionally with other internal business units
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas through written reports and presentations
- Familiarity with the technologies in our data stack (mkdocs, dbt, Snowflake, Superset)
- Comfort working in a team that uses a scrum-based framework (e.g. Jira Software)
- Exposure with version control systems and CICD (e.g. GitHub and GitHub Actions)
- Driven to learn new skills and improve existing ones
What Criteria Brings to the Table:
- Excellent benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous paid parental leave policy, and more!)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Monthly technology (mobile phone/internet) allowance
- BYOD Policy: Bring your dog to work! When you come into work or join virtual meetings, you’ll frequently be greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria)
- Flexibility to work fully remote, 100% in office, or hybrid
- Equity options in a rapidly growing company
- And a competitive compensation package
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our ability to lead; and where our individual differences—whatever they may be—are valued, explored, and appreciated.
Criteria is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.