IOHK - Input Output HK / IO Group (201-500 Employees, 113% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
IO Global is searching for a data analyst to join the Wallets and Services Product team. You’ll be working with a highly skilled interdisciplinary team responsible for democratizing finance worldwide for unbanked users. Lightwallet’s are an important piece for the crypto community and the business to offer access and flexibility to our users. You will be in charge of shaping a world-class experience for wallets and integrations. Your product choices will directly impact the adoption of Cardano. As a Data Analyst, you will be in contact with various external and internal stakeholders working on the innovations of the 21st century.
As a Data Analyst at IOG you will be responsible for the design and implementation of advanced dashboards and interactive UI components following stakeholder requirements. You link together various data sources and proactively approach data engineers and data scientists to collect data and analyses to turn them into high-quality visualisations for system monitoring or decision-making processes.
Duties will include:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and internal groups to gather requirements.
- Participate in the design and implementation of advanced dashboards and data visualisations.
- Collaborate in building robust and scalable deployments using mainly AWS technologies.
- Delivering high-quality UX/UI solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
- 3+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: UX/UI, data analytics, data visualisation, data engineering.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL, graph databases.
- 3+ years of experience with coding in R and Python.
- Experience with web technologies and reactive programming.
- Experience with data gathering tools like Google Analytics, Matomo, Hotjar, etc.
- Experience with data visualization like Power BI, dash/plotly, R shiny.
- Experience with AWS services or other cloud infrastructures.
- Basic knowledge of the agile process and project management.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European or US time zone for this role.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work – ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service